The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Dauntless Initiation I_vote_lcap28%Dauntless Initiation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Dauntless Initiation I_vote_lcap24%Dauntless Initiation I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Dauntless Initiation I_vote_lcap7%Dauntless Initiation I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Dauntless Initiation I_vote_lcap28%Dauntless Initiation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Dauntless Initiation I_vote_lcap14%Dauntless Initiation I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Dauntless Initiation

+2
Daigo ☯
Ross ♦
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dauntless Initiation Empty Dauntless Initiation

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Dauntless takes their bravery-centered initiation very seriously. It is divided into three stages: the first primarily physical, the second primarily emotional, and the third, primarily mental. Each stage is heavily weighted and each one relies on the skills learned in the previous to succeed. It is an initiation tradition to play a game of capture-the-flag, though it does not improve or demote one's ranking, and all of the transfers, regardless of gender, sleep in the same room, and the same is presumed for the Dauntless-born initiates. It is very competitive and only about half of the initiates make it in. Other than that, their dress code is very simple. It's black, mostly with piercings and tattoos.

-Jump Off a Train
Disqualified if you don't get on or miss the rooftop

-7 Days of Bravery 1/7
*Be brave in role play
*Create scenarios for bravery
*The characters with the best rankings are accepted into the Faction
|Dauntless Ranking|
(Will be adjusted)
Daigo
Motomo
Lucifer
Rita

-A Day of Physical Fitness
*Close combat

-A Day of Fear Simulations
*The characters worse fears are realized in a simulation

-Capture the Flag
*Initiates are divided in half and put on teams

Last edited by Ross ♦ on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dauntless Initiation Empty Re: Dauntless Initiation

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:24 pm

Sorry this is late guys.

Speech
Thoughts

Ross held her head out the window, her fur flying furiously in the wind and a small smile cracked on her face. She felt the train vibrate under her feet, and it shook slightly when it changed track. She steadied herself and looked ahead. She squinted at a pair of glass towers in the distance. They were gradually growing larger as the train thundered towards them. That was their destination.
That was Dauntless headquarters.

She had a few minutes before they arrived and had to force herself to bring her head back inside the car. The adrenaline rush outside was almost too much to resist. She closed her mouth and frowned. A neutral expression can’t reveal much. Secrecy is safer than openness right now. She glanced around at the initiates that were sharing the car with her.

There were a few wolves with her, the majority of large frame with overall bulk and mass about them. There were, however, a few smaller framed wolves with sinewy muscle and little weight. They are probably very fast. There were mostly males in this car, and only one or two females, besides herself. Typical.

There were two wolves that stood out of the group. One was a large black brute (Daigo) who was panting nearby. She had seen him almost fail to get on the train car. His foot had slipped and yet he had managed to pull himself up. She studied him for a second. She was going to pay attention to this one. No. We can’t get attached to them. Even the physically advantaged aren’t guaranteed to make it. Being brave is more than being big and strong She moved on to the next wolf.

He was a large tawny colored male (Lucifer) with a thick mane. He was almost of equal size as that of the black wolf. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that he was covered in scars. She squinted at him. Either he causes trouble or finishes it. She stared intently at his yellow eyes, her ears unconsciously flipping down, almost a challenge. The eyes are the windows to the soul. After several minutes the train whistle blew and she went to the car door. The towers were very close now.

When they were almost upon them, she roared over the wind to the cars behind her. “Attention everyone! This is where we get off! Prepare to jump!” They were over the towers now. She leaped. One moment she was floating between the train and the building, cheating death and laughing in his face, the next she was landing lightly on the rooftop. She watched the young wolves follow her. One missed the edge and fell, their death cutting the long scream out of their throat. Ross didn’t bat an eye. She knew not all of them would make it.

She loped to the edge of the roof and landed lightly on the ledge. She sat contently, letting her tail drape over the edge. She was comfortable up here. She looked down over the side of the cliff, a monstrous crater was in between the two towers. It was massive and so deep you couldn’t see the bottom. “At the bottom of this hole, several stories down, is the entrance to Dauntless Headquarters and the start of your initiation. If you don’t have the guts to jump, then you don’t belong with us.” She looked over the group of wolves. “So...who’s going first?”

Word Count: 576
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:08 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo was sitting in the train. He had made it, he had managed to get onto it. He had almost slipped and fallen, almost failed, but now he was here, panting. But he was relieved, because he had made it. Of course, he could have made it even sooner, even quicker, but the male had wanted to make it less easy for himself. Because everything was easy in his eyes. He stood still and looked around him at the other wolves that had wanted to join Dauntless. Those who had made it into the train, but it wasn't over yet. It was far from over, because it had just now started, only just now. They would have to do this for the rest of their lives, being strong and brave. It would be over once they were dead.
‘’Exciting.’’, was the only thought that crossed Daigo's mind as he thought about the new life he was going to live from now on. No more thinking, no more being smart. He would no longer have to think, only at. He was made for acting, he was made for being reckless and living life to the fullest.
He felt he was being watched and glanced up to see the female called Ross staring at him. Was she examining him, testing him? He decided to ignore her, as soon the female looked over at a few other initiates. Daigo huffed. ‘’Don't you dare look at me again like that. I'm not that special.’’
‘’Attention everyone! This is where we get off! Prepare to jump!’’, the female called Ross suddenly spoke and Daigo looked up to see a few glass towers come into view, and they were coming closer fast. And soon they were at the glass towers. Ross jumped out of the train and many wolves followed her already. Daigo took a deep breath and jumped from the train as well, floating through the sky; it felt like he could fly. It felt amazing. He felt alive.
He hit the rooftop with ease and stood there. There was a sudden scream behind him and Daigo turned his head to look but saw nothing. He guessed, however, that one of the wolves hadn't made it, that they had fallen down the rooftop or just weren't able to make the jump. Daigo huffed again and turned around, moving over to where the other wolves were. Most of them were already standing near a massive hole in the roof. ‘’Poor wolf, but not everyone can make it. Dauntless is no place for the weak.’’, Daigo thought to himself, standing at the edge of the hole, staring down, but it was so deep that it was black down below; he could see no end. ‘’Cool.’’

‘’At the bottom of this hole, several stories down, is the entrance to Dauntless Headquarters and the start of your initiation. If you don’t have the guts to jump, then you don’t belong with us.’’, Ross said as they stood by the hole and Daigo stared down again, before looking back at the female. ‘’That sounds like an amazing ride.’’, he thought to himself as he listened to her words, ready to jump down. He didn't even feel a slight bit nervous or scared; all he felt was excitement and adrenaline. Yes, he was happy with his choice, he knew for sure he was a true Dauntless.
‘’So...who’s going first?’’, Ross asked and Daigo grinned, stepping forward as if he was the one and only true Dauntless, the most important.
‘’I'm not a scared lady so I will go first, to see what's on the other side~’’, he said with this smirk on his face, feeling rather proud. With 'ladies' he had mentioned all of the other wolves, not only the females. He flicked with his tail, amused. He was ready to go. ‘’May I, ma'am?’’, he asked Ross, the grin never leaving his face.
He didn't actually wait for a response but stood with his paws in the edge and just let himself fall. He didn't jump. No, he just fell down; he let himself drop and let gravity take him there.
‘’Death from aboveeee!’’, he called out in joy, laughing at his own words as he fell. He ended up in something weird, hind first, and flew back up a little bit as if something was elastic and launching him slightly up in the air again. Looking down and adjusting to the tad bit of darkness, he realized he had fallen into a huge net; something to break his fall. ‘’No broken bones? I guess that will do for now.’’, he said, as if he was disappointed that he had not hurt himself. Someone came to help him out of the net but he growled softly, showing that one wolf he knew what he was doing and that he wanted to do it alone. He made his way out of the net and jumped down on the solid ground, looking up at the hole in the roof, which was letting in some light. ‘’Safe and sound, come down!’’

Addressed: Ross, the other Dauntless initiates Mentioned: Lucifer, the fallen/died initiate Word Count: 848 Notes: My gosh Daigo stop being such a show off. xD
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

http://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 am

The fast moving train was completely full with characters of all shapes and sizes. Lucifer scoped the space, looking for any potential enemies, targets or ,doubtfully, friends. His thick mane of amber shook as the train did. He studied the expressions of those around him. Most who had chose this faction knew what they signed up for, their expressions were brave, strong as well as mighty while some others were terrified and practically shaking. Lucifer chuckled slightly twistedly to himself. ’No worries. Your end will come sooner than you think’ he thought. His eyes wandered around more, coping out anyone he deemed interesting.

Two or so seem to capture his attention. The first was an obsidian of equal size, which caused Lucifer to smirk. ’A worthy opponent?’ he asked himself. This brute was a transfer, Lucifer had never seen him around before. Studying this character’s build and stature, Lucifer could not find any weaknesses. Yet. His almost death-begging mistake earlier on the train caused Lucifer to chuckle once again. He always wondered why the faction of the Smart and Knowledgeable would think to even transfer to the faction of the Brave and Brutal. He guess he’ll find out when he would initiate contact with the brute.

The next to catch his attention was a slender and miniscule, compared to him, wolf of maroon and slight crimson. Lucifer held back a laugh as he laid his eyes upon her. ’How adorable’ he thought as he smiled menacingly toward her direction. Lucifer had noticed that she too was mirroring his actions and was studying him. As her ears flattened against her tiny little head, the brute smirked. ’Challenge accepted, Tiny One’ he thought to himself. He raised his head up higher and made himself look bigger in order to intimidate anyone within his radius. Dauntless trait.

The loud whistle of the train blew and he turned his attention back out of the train. The towers were approaching and Lucifer’s tail raised proudly. “Welcome Home, Lucifer” The large brute of amber says to himself.  Lucifer readied himself into a pouncing position as the platform approached. He noticed a few others mirror his actions. ‘Smart. Mirroring the Dauntless. But will that be enough for you to survive?’ he thought to himself. ”Attention everyone! This is where we get off! Prepare to jump!” said the tiny one, before she jumped. Lucifer smirked and followed after her actions.

Standing on the edge of the car and with a loud growling bark, he jumped. He felt as if gravity could do nothing to bring him down. This was his domain, his ‘Kingdom’. Landing perfectly on his feet, he flicked his tail as if saying ‘That’s it?’. His ears perked but he did not turn back when he heard a yelp or scream of some sort. He shook his head. ’One down’ he thought. He walked toward the large hole he heard about. That thing was deep. He smirked as he looked at some others who were cowering. Lucifer had an instinct to help them out, but every wolf from himself. He shook his head. He knew that wasn’t the true meaning of being Dauntless.

”At the bottom of this hole, several stories down, is the entrance to Dauntless Headquarters and the start of your initiation. If you don’t have the guts to jump, then you don’t belong with us” said the Maroon one. Lucifer wanted so much to be the first jumper. To have his name remembered by the Dauntless. But he held back and turned his attention to the less confident. As the first jumper, the brute of obsidian, jumped, Lucifer took this time to walk up to the group of terrified wolves.

The words of the Dauntless echoed in his head. ”We believe in ordinary acts of bravery in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another”. He gave a sigh before speaking to the group of wolves. ”The depths of that hole is nothing to be afraid of. Neither is what’s inside. That hole is your future now, are you just going to sit here and watch your future disappear and you’d be left wondering what if I had jumped?”. “You’re going to find out yourself what’s in that hole. And you’re going to do that with your head held high” said Lucifer as he stood up.

He neared the hole and looked down into Oblivion. He looked back toward the group of wolves. “See you in the future” he smirked before jumping. Shutting his eyes, he let Euphoria take over him and gravity to do the rest. He landed in a bouncy material and that’s when he opened his eyes. Lucifer had helped himself off the net and he heard loud, thunderous, cheers. But he knew that these cheers weren’t as loud as the ones for the first jumper. Soon the rest of the group of wolves came down like rainfall.

Lucifer smirked to himself. At least they took his motivational speech seriously. He had stayed back to help them off the net. Some wondered why they had landed in funny and questionable ways while others sighed and were just thankful to still be alive. He nodded to each and everyone of them as they walked past him. He glanced over his shoulder to see the adults and elders of Dauntless. One day, that’ll be him.

Mentioned : Daigo, Ross, Initiates, Others
Addressed: Initiates
Word count: 903
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:49 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo walked in, his red hind quite dark in the light. He could hear noises and smell other wolves but not much else. He was confused, very confused. Mot stood there wondering what to do or say. These wolves didn't look hostile but why would they? Both him and them were in the Dauntless faction, why should Mottie be aggressive towards them? "I wonder what is going on here." His teeth were not beared as they usually are, they were covered. Only three scents surrounded the area. What was going on here? "Is it initiation?" Motomo glanced around and saw a wolf drop down a hole. He saw a wolf that seemed to be addressing the others. Motomo approached him. "Excuse me. I'd like to know what's going on." He said in his general tone. He held his head high but kept his tail low. He shouldn't be to cocky. "Am I to go down the hole? Or what else! What is going on!" Motomo added a slight growl to the end of the sentence. This wolf did not look like a Dauntless, his previous time with the Erudite gave him some great intelligence but he had always been more suited to Dauntless. "Give me an answer you mutt." Motomo was really annoyed by now and for good reason, he'd been travelling for a while. He could be mean and he could be kind but Mot was not in the mood for kindness.

Addressed: Ross Mentioned: Daigo, Ross Word count: 244 Notes: Motomo being a meanie pants[/color]

Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross watched the initiates. They didn’t seem to trust her very much. But she was alright with that for now. They will learn to trust her. She saw as the large black brute (Daigo) stepped up to the edge of the hole. She growled softly at his comment before he jumped down the hole with a shout. She turned back to look at the other wolves, now a smaller group since when she started. A few wolves didn’t make the train and if they did, some didn’t jump off, or, remembering the screaming wolf, didn’t make it. She gave a shifty smile. She would not be going easy on this lot.

She heard one of the wolves speaking, and watched the big brown wolf (Lucifer) give a short briefing to the other wolves. She watched him and let him attempt to encourage the other wolves to jump. It appeared to work, as several others followed him in quick succession down the hole. She flicked her tail impatiently as she jumped down from her ledge. There were still a few others who had yet to jump.

One large brown wolf (Motomo) was appearing to be giving crap to one of the wolves. Ross narrowed her eyes and flicked her large ears back. “What is going on here?” She said loudly. She reeled on brown wolf. “I have no time for your attitude or your impatience, Initiate,” she growled low. “You are in MY territory now. I am the Alpha and the Omega here. I am everything to you if you wish to survive your initiation. None of you are Dauntless yet. You picked us, now we pick you. No one is guaranteed a spot in this Faction. So stop acting like it. I could care less about what you think. When you put your blood on those coals you surrendered yourself to me, Mind, Body, and Soul.”

She stared into his eyes, piercing into him, like bright yellow knives. “Now, I give you two options. You will jump down that hole, or I. Will. Kill. You. Right here. Right now.” She looked around at the last remaining wolves, her ears still back and claws extended. She raised her hackles and started salivating from her snarling jaws. “And that goes for everybody…”

Word Count: 380
Comments: Ross is hot.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:49 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo whipped his head around as the wolf he addressed began to speak. “What is going on here?" Motomo huffed as the wolf spoke. “I have no time for your attitude or your impatience, Initiate. You are in MY territory now. I am the Alpha and the Omega here. I am everything to you if you wish to survive your initiation. None of you are Dauntless yet. You picked us, now we pick you. No one is guaranteed a spot in this Faction. So stop acting like it. I could care less about what you think. When you put your blood on those coals you surrendered yourself to me, Mind, Body, and Soul. Motomo smirked, he surrendered himself to no one. If he wanted to lash out he would. Happily. “Now, I give you two options. You will jump down that hole, or I. Will. Kill. You. Right here. Right now." The wolf said. "I was planning to anyway. You are not going to kill me, miss." he thought to himself. Motomo was being a bit to cocky. "Calm down, mister. Just be more friendly." “And that goes for everybody…” She finished. "Yeah, everybody but me." Motomo smirked then began to speak. "Everything to me, are you? Well, nameless I am off. See you later." "Some were born for this faction, miss" He wanted to add but did not. Motomo was sly and would use it wisely. He knew what he could do.

Motomo barged past the other wolves, jumping into the hole. He met down there another male. "Hello," He said looking the male over. "Guessing you're another initiate then." Motomo did not want to speak his name, he hardly felt it appropriate, although he did want to learn the other male's name. "Say your name, mate." He thought to himself, silently.

Addressed: Ross, Daigo Mentioned: Daigo, Initiates, Ross Word count: 303 Notes: Stop being mean and competitive, Motomo!
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross growled at the male and glared at him as he jumped. No, she was not going to be easy with this group at all. She turned to the other wolves and got them all down the hole. She nipped a couple of them to get them down, but they all made it. She leaped lightly off the brick building and plunged into the darkness. It consumed her and she felt her yellow eyes dilate. She bounced lightly on the net and sprang off it. She landed gracefully on the hard concrete floor and looked back at her initiates. “Come with me and I will show you your quarters.” She hurried off without waiting for them.

She raced through the dark, her claws clicking frantically on the hard ground. She knew these tunnels by heart and raced through the black honeycomb of the Dauntless Headquarters. She dipped into a tunnel to the right and the sounds of water could now be heard, echoing off the walls. She ran towards it. She reached the end of tunnel and could see the waterfall that sat in the middle of the facility. She veered left, up the narrow stone steps, they were always slick from the constant misting from the waterfall. This will definitely challenge those big oafs, she thought with a smile. She could barely fit on these stairs, and she was less than half their size. She looked over her shoulder at the suicidal drop and started laughing like a maniac. Her shrieks of joy bounced loudly off the stone walls.

She finally made it to the top of the stairs and waited for her newbloods to catch up with her. She wasn’t even panting, a psychotic smile plastered on her face. She walked inside at a normal pace and brought them to a large room. There were several rows of beds on the floor and a small bathroom. “This is where you will be spending the your initiation. Boys and girls will use the same facilities. You will have no privacy here. Are there any questions?”

Word Count:348
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:48 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo looked up as the female he addressed before jumped down the hole. "Come with me and I will show you your quarters.” She said as she dashed off. Mottie trotted after her, his long legs making it across the ground easily. His red fur swayed as he trotted gently across the ground. The female in front of him knew her way around. Not surprising really. Motomo took in each and every surrounding and began to learn his way around the area. Eventually they went to the right, down a tunnel with the sound of water. They came to a waterfall and a small path that even the female squeezed though. "At least I'm not fat."

Motomo squeezed through the passage, just slim enough to make it through. Like the female, he was not panting. He stood waiting for the others at the top and looked around. “This is where you will be spending the your initiation. Boys and girls will use the same facilities. You will have no privacy here. Are there any questions?” She said. Was the wolf being sarcastic? "Great, thank you nameless. Have you got a name? Care to share? If you're our leader I'd love to know said leaders name." Motomo said, slightly sarcastically. Males and females sharing? That was normal.

Addressed: Ross Mentioned: Initiates, Ross Word count: 217 Notes: Better but to short -.-
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:38 am

"Speech"
"Other's Speech"
"Thought"

"Come with me and I will show you your quarters" said the fae of Maroon. Lucifer followed behind after helping the other wolves off the net, his tail flicking rather angrily. It was his warning to the other initiates to not mess with him. Lucifer knew the area well so he did not need to rush after the Tiny One.

The roar of the waterfall gave Lucifer a proud smile. He knew everything in the Dauntless Headqurters can be used to kill another if used properly. He knew he shouldn't be having these thoughts, but that was the way he was brought up. His father had always planted vicious thoughts in his mind.

Lucifer watched as the Fae of Maroon squeeze between the passage way. Instead of following her like the rest of the initiates, he used a different passage. One that could fit him, or two of him. He chuckled lowly as he shook his head and caught up with the rest of the initiates.

“This is where you will be spending the your initiation. Boys and girls will use the same facilities. You will have no privacy here. Are there any questions?” said the Fae of Maroon. Lucifer looked around to see if anyone wanted to ask about it. And one did.

"Great, thank you nameless. Have you got a name? Care to share? If you're our leader I'd love to know said leaders name." asked one of the initiates in a tone Lucifer deemed rude. He stepped up to the character. "I'm not sure where you come from, but here in Dauntless we respect those higher than us. If you can't abide with that, I'm afraid you will not survive very long here." said Lucifer, his tone dark and low. He couldn't believe the initiate. He shook his head and returned his attention to the Fae of Maroon.

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: Ross, initiates
Word count: 309
Notes: I tried. But its still too short. Forgive me.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:05 am

CODE:

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo turned his head as another male spoke to him. "I'm not sure where you come from, but here in Dauntless we respect those higher than us. If you can't abide with that, I'm afraid you will not survive very long here." Motomo was confused. He did nothing do be disrespectful and never would, Mottie was loyal and hated disloyalty. "I know how it goes, I respect everyone for what they are. There's no harm in having a bit of a joke, eh?" Motomo said. He was still slightly confused but took the time to think to himself. "I'll survive just fine by myself anyways. I've done it for long enough." Motomo raised his ears, he had sussed what the other male meant. He raised his head and spoke to the other male again. "Forgive me, where I come from a sarcastic tone in the way I used it was not a rude thing but for putting more emphasis on what you were asking. That was how I was brought up." Motomo tried to convey honesty in his voice but with his natural tone it was quite difficult. "At least I can explain my sarcasm unlike most." Motomo huffed and looked back at he maroon female that labelled herself as their everything. She was thin but Motomo would much of preferred a name from her, then he would not have to go into the whole what's your name thing. Motomo flicked his tail in both a respectful and informative way. He was showing respect to the leader but also hoping she'd understand his dark side. "Just don't flip out and you'll be fine." Motomo then just stood there, waiting for his leader to address anyone.

Addressed: Lucifer Mentioned: Lucifer, Ross, Initiates Word count: 286 Notes: Motomo's started to lighten up now.
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:27 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo stood there waiting for the other initiates to come down. Soon after him the second one to jump down was a big muscled male with a brownish coat with white and grey, all kind of mixtures in it. And not long after more initiates jumped down.
But Daigo's eyes fell on one of the last ones, who ended up in the net as well and jumped down finding his footing back in the safe ground. Daigo narrowed his eyes at the male as he walked him over to him and started addressing Daigo.
‘’Hello. Guessing you're another initiate then.’’, the male said and Daigo huffed, rolling his eyes. He didn't say anything to this male. This initiate sounded rather sarcastic and not really like one that respected others. So Daigo kept his mouth shut and as soon as the female called Ross came jumping down and spoke to them, running off, Daigo followed her as well. He turned his back on the other male wolf.
‘’Come with me and I will show you your quarters.’’, she said as she ran off. Soon they reached the headquarters and she stopped, turning around to look at the initiates. Daigo stopped as well, among the crowd, staring up at her. ‘’This is where you will be spending your initiation. Boys and girls will use the same facilities. You will have no privacy here. Are there any questions?’’
Daigo shook his head and grinned at her words, an amused flick from his tail. ‘’Males and females together, huh? Interesting~’’, he thought, cheerfully, plans starting up inside his head. ‘’I'm gonna enjoy my stay here~’’
‘’Great, thank you nameless. Have you got a name? Care to share? If you're our leader I'd love to know said leaders name.’’, the other initiate said and Daigo looked back at him. He was being just as rude as before when he spoke to Daigo. Daigo wanted to say something but this other male was ahead of him, speaking for him. Daigo didn't mind though. All he could do still was agree. And that was all he needed to do.
‘’I'm not sure where you come from, but here in Dauntless we respect those higher than us. If you can't abide with that, I'm afraid you will not survive very long here.’’, the male said and Daigo nodded.
‘’Agreed.’’, he spoke, before narrowing his eyes at the initiate that had been sarcastic and rude to Ross. ‘’Soooo, you go first, Nameless. Tell us your name instead, if you intend on being rude like that.’’

Addressed: Motomo Mentioned: Other Dauntless wolves, Ross, Lucifer Word Count: 426 Notes: Fite fite~
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 am

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
Dauntless Initiation Fe92b15a-90a9-41d4-91a4-b4644500d736_zps7hylp9ys

Long legs guided across the vicinity at ease, broad muzzle with flaring nostrils formed from the breath of a tawny canid that made their way into uncharted territories. Rounded lobes perked at any effect detected and long bush tassel whisked while there were scents lingering about. So with her intentions clear there was a good amount of others nearby, or at least that passed through. Rita peered across with her gray pools whilst motioning her head with the movement of where her eyes guided. This place wasn't vacant, no not at all, at least from what she could tell from how living here wasn't her kind of fitting. However pressing forward she deemed to find out the location of these new adaptive smells and if she would find the sources and who they were is what was on her agenda.

Paws lifted lightly from the earth at this canid's brisk pace, trekking across uneven platforms and dragging her digits across the pavement with a clicking sound just behind her. Tassel drooped low in content with the atmosphere, it was bland here and yet she was drawing herself closer to the destination of where she needed to go and there were traces of what she was following too. No, not paw prints seen but loose fur and maybe some sweat glands as well that were of interest to her. Not in a sensual way either, Rita only clarified that she found the next area without being spotted and that she was silently making her way closer by the minute. Lowering her head, she gestured towards what seemed like a passageway - a hole that actually looked nothing like her way of transportation or even a way for getting into this place. But the fragrances were stronger at this point, 'There was definitely wolves here...and many of them', she groaned with delight and vaguely went through the hole uninterested.

Pausing at an edge from the gap she managed to squeeze herself through, she was amongst the wolves she has detected and followed since she arrived here. To put it simply, she wasn't the only female and there were some males around here as well and levelling her cranium with parted her maw with a partly exposed yawn before shielding her tarred gums with a coy smile at the edge of her cheeks. Rita's intentions were strong and she was willing to speak and wanted to seem like she wasn't there until someone turned their attention and then she would approach. Though as ragged as it was to get here, she's not sure about the decisions of staying unless she finds the muse and motive to then she will. She remained silent with looming eyes.

Addressed: -
Mentioned: Everyone
Words: 452
Notes: Starting out. beginning post~
Rita
Rita

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross stopped talking. She flicked her large ears back and pinned them to her skull. Then, slowly, she rolled her bright yellow eyes over to the side and saw the large brown wolf (Motomo) that had been harassing the other initiates earlier. Carefully she turned her head, and stared at him. No one gives her an attitude. She drilled her eyes into his. Who does he think he is, he thought angrily.

She curled her lips back in a twisted smile and walked towards him. He didn’t frighten her. She stopped, her nose just inches from him. “Erudite, right?” She asked as she walked around him. She looked him up and down and stopped in front of him. “Always, always craving knowledge. They need to know everything. It’s quite sad really, that the most intelligent Faction doesn’t teach the basics of respect and manners. You are not above anyone here. Get your nose out of the sky and into the dirt. You are at the bottom of the totem pole here. Expect to be treated as much. Here, status has to be earned, it’s not a right.”

She stopped and glared at him. There were a few other wolves around her that called out the brown wolf’s behavior. I’m glad to see not all the new meat are spoiled brats, she thought to herself. “As for my name, I already gave to those who arrived on time. Out of all of you, I would have thought Erudite would practice promptness.” She glanced over behind the group and saw a smaller wolf (Rita) slink in.

“Well, now that we are all here,” she said looking at the group again. “You will all pick your own names, make sure it something you like, because you will not be able to change it. Also, I hate repeating myself, so don’t expect this to be a regular occurrence. My name is Ross and I will not be repeating it again. So, please,” she looked at the large wolf (Motomo) with her crooked smile, “remember it this time, Nameless.”

Word Count: 348
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:34 am

Dauntless Initiation Timber_wolf_timberwfsolf_4_by_bluesgrass_d5thy

”Speech”
’Thought’    
”Other’s Speech”

Lucifer noticed that almost everyone was against this tawny brute. He shook his head subtly. ’This is what you get for making a bad first impression in the faction of the Brutal.’Lucifer peered around the dormitory in order to search for a potential friend. Or threat. His attention was snapped back to the leader, Ross, as she said Always, always craving knowledge. They need to know everything. It’s quite sad really, that the most intelligent Faction doesn’t teach the basics of respect and manners. You are not above anyone here. Get your nose out of the sky and into the dirt. You are at the bottom of the totem pole here. Expect to be treated as much. Here, status has to be earned, it’s not a right.”. The brute of slightly similar pelt was being chewed out by the Tiny One. Lucifer held back his smirk.

His attention was once again caught as The Tiny One said ” Well, now that we are all here, You will all pick your own names, make sure it something you like, because you will not be able to change it. Also, I hate repeating myself, so don’t expect this to be a regular occurrence. My name is Ross and I will not be repeating it again. So, please, remember it this time, Nameless.”  Lucifer had already thought of his new label. He had already been calling himself hat for quite some time now.

Lucifer noticed another wolf swivel in to the dormitory. A fae of slight tawn. She was a rather beautiful specimen but a heck of a lot smaller. He always had a habit of comparing everyone to himself. ’How adorable’ he thought. He shot a smirk towards her direction momentarily and returned his focus on the other initiates. The sarcastic brute especially. Although Lucifer knew that he was going to be some trouble, he knew that the Dauntless don’t exclude. Instead they try to help, which was what Lucifer was going to do.

”Forgive me for interrupting. I know that this brute has not made his best impression, but I assure you that he will be change by the end of initiation. You have my word.” he said to The Tiny One as he stepped up to her. He looked toward Motomo. ”We’ll have to work on you” he says in a whisper. But not in a rude way, he was somewhat offering help towards the brute. He just wondered is he was smart enough to take it. He is after all from Erudite.

~~~
Addressed: Ross, Motomo
Mentioned: Ross, Motomo, Rita, Initiates
Word Count: 423
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 pm

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Others Speech"

The feminine specimen adjusted her visage on the pupils ahead and listen closely for any details amongst the reason of why all are here and for what purpose. Eventually she would soon learn the ways of others, as all of them still hasn't made much appearance or any differential actions about another presence, so she remained where she was and watched the smaller canid - where it seemed to stand as the leader. "Erudite, right? “Always, always craving knowledge. They need to know everything. It’s quite sad really, that the most intelligent Faction doesn’t teach the basics of respect and manners. You are not above anyone here. Get your nose out of the sky and into the dirt. You are at the bottom of the totem pole here. Expect to be treated as much. Here, status has to be earned, it’s not a right.”, Rita's lobes perked when this one mutt was getting his head bitten away by the yet smaller female in advance to his lack of respect and cooperation as it seems. 'Looks like someone's having a tough time to acknowledge any respect towards everyone else'. A thought slipped by and her gaze travelled more across the others, whilst shuffling her fore paws, itching to approach soon.

“As for my name, I already gave to those who arrived on time. Out of all of you, I would have thought Erudite would practice promptness.
“Well, now that we are all here, you will all pick your own names, make sure it something you like, because you will not be able to change it. Also, I hate repeating myself, so don’t expect this to be a regular occurrence. My name is Ross and I will not be repeating it again. So, please remember it this time, Nameless.", a course of words were exploited from the canid's vocals at ease, her name was noted and Rita wouldn't want to forget that name, little or at all. Seeing that name's won't be repeated, that was her cup of tea. The tawny she-wolf imagined that others would appreciate the wave of voices from others, though there could be a fiasco from any of them and she would take her chances carefully before having any close alliances. Parting her maw slightly before swiping her tongue across her lips was the sight of two reflective irises staring back at Rita and her receptors perked while she shown her grin. 'Who are you?' she questioned in her mind before arising with a brief stretch and making herself useful by joining in this conversation and not interrupting by sitting in the back and glaring.

"Your name is simple to remember" her voice was sharp and clear as her figure now was exposed to those around her, though they would have to glance over as she didn't necessarily stand very close. But for comfort she did speak, that was her first entry point into the eyes and ears of others. "I'm certain to remember, unlike maybe others. My name is Rita" she paused to look at the others whilst whisking her tail softly "And I am saying this once to you all as well, unless otherwise" eyes met back at Ross's. The tawny she-wolf wasn't here to start any trouble, no, she wanted to be accepted into any welcoming arms and portraying herself as someone that others could depend on and not with a hasty attitude either. "Just so we're on the same page with our titles, yes?" her eyes peered around at the others for a moment with silent scanning. 

Mentioned: All Others

Addressed: Ross

Words: 592

Notes: Blehh, I tried. c:

Rita
Rita

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:41 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo was now annoyed, he huffed as the wolf he saw earlier spoke to him. ‘’Soooo, you go first, Nameless. Tell us your name instead, if you intend on being rude like that.’’ His eyes were narrowed and so were Mottie's, he was annoyed with the others. "Didn't they hear me the spoilt brats." He thought, even though they probably thought he was spoilt. Motomo never got any love from his so called family.

The reddish wolf then actually spoke to him, she was pointing him out like he was something everyone could laugh at. “Erudite, right?” She said, circling him, “Always, always craving knowledge. They need to know everything. It’s quite sad really, that the most intelligent Faction doesn’t teach the basics of respect and manners. You are not above anyone here. Get your nose out of the sky and into the dirt. You are at the bottom of the totem pole here. Expect to be treated as much. Here, status has to be earned, it’s not a right.” What was she talking about, Motomo never had his nose in the sky. He was only in Erudite because he was born there and was clever. “As for my name, I already gave to those who arrived on time. Out of all of you, I would have thought Erudite would practice promptness.” She continued. Motomo was always on time, it's just this time he was helping others, something he wanted to do before he hit annoyance as he arrived. “Well, now that we are all here,” She continued, “You will all pick your own names, make sure it something you like, because you will not be able to change it. Also, I hate repeating myself, so don’t expect this to be a regular occurrence. My name is Ross and I will not be repeating it again. So, please,” She said, looking at Motomo as if he'd forget. Motomo never forgot anything important, especially names. He was boiling up inside. "That's it. You stupid piece of meat. I'll rip you---" He was stopped in his thoughts by his better, kind heartedness kicking in. Sometimes that saved him from the most brutal of times. “remember it this time, Nameless.” The female, who had now stated her name as Ross, said. "Why doesn't she shut the hell up. I was never told anyone's name." His expression said it all, he was telling everyone Ross was wrong about him- if they looked at his facial expression anyway. She didn't know anything about him- he never practised the ways of Erudite, he left there. Motomo left the whole area, he hated everyone in Erudite.

As Motomo was about to speak his mind to the female another wolf slunk in from behind, just in time to see the show. Motomo was looking in her direction before snapping his head back around as the other brownish wolf spoke. ”Forgive me for interrupting. I know that this brute has not made his best impression, but I assure you that he will be change by the end of initiation. You have my word.” The wolf said. No one was going to change anything about Motomo, he was himself and would not stand for it. ”We’ll have to work on you” He finished. "Forgive me for making you get the wrong impression. If I flip and see red, I do. I don't have control over it, it's not something anyone can control." Motomo then whispered. "I'm clever enough to know that I don't mean anything here. I don't see myself as high, I've always seen myself as low. But I don't need your help, kind offer though. I'll come to you when I need it." He said, turning his head to Ross and walking closer to her head, whispering something in her ear: "As for Erudite, I was born into that faction and clever enough to stay. I wanted to be here. I was just caught her after a dispute with someone outside. Oh and, I didn't forget your name, Ross, I was never taught it. Just thought you were implying I did. Nice name, by the way." Only Ross would be able to hear it, he made sure of it.

Motomo's attention turned back to the female who entered when she spoke. From what she said she probably thought Motomo had forgotten it as well. By now he just wanted to rip something to shreds, he was so angry. "Wolves are way to judgemental nowadays. If this wolf dares to rub it in again I'll tear out her throat." He thought but stopped so to not act in an aggressive way, again. "Your name is simple to remember" She said, annoying Motomo to the core. "I'm certain to remember, unlike maybe others. My name is Rita" She said. "I'm certain to remember any name. Especially someone I want to rip to shreds." He thought, still trying to calm himself down. "And I am saying this once to you all as well, unless otherwise" She continued, he didn't think anyone would be repeating their name any time soon. "Just so we're on the same page with our titles, yes?" She finished. "I better say mine. Everyone should stop being such judgemental idiots." He thought before speaking in his normal tone. "I'm Motomo. I, also, won't be repeating myself like most of us in here. I'm not likely to forget any of them." He said, shooting a look at the wolf who stated herself to be Rita.

Motomo looked at the water again, he knew everything here can be used as a weapon of some sort. If he wanted he could us it as a weapon on himself. If he could just make it seem like an accident of doing it to himself or another it'd be fine. "Also good for calming yourself down, cold water on your head." He thought. Motomo stepped forward, walking around behind Ross and then to the side, towards the water. He looked behind him, checking for other wolves to close- there were none. Mottie plunged his head into the cool water, feeling the soothingness go down his spine. He felt relieved of his anger pretty much. He turned back around to face Ross- awaiting what everyone else had to say as well as him.

Addressed: All Mentioned: All, his parents Word count: 1049 Notes: Big catch up post.
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:42 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Erudite, right? Always, always craving knowledge. They need to know everything. It’s quite sad really, that the most intelligent Faction doesn’t teach the basics of respect and manners. You are not above anyone here. Get your nose out of the sky and into the dirt. You are at the bottom of the totem pole here. Expect to be treated as much. Here, status has to be earned, it’s not a right.’’
‘’As for my name, I already gave to those who arrived on time. Out of all of you, I would have thought Erudite would practice promptness.’’, Ross said as she walked up to Motomo and started circling around him. Daigo looked at them, staying still, standing in utter silence. He should not interrupt this, it was none of his business, really. So he just stood there waiting till Ross was finished speaking.
‘’That dude is kinda rude, yes... He got some serious problems. I hope he will keep himself out of trouble from now on or some Dauntless wolves will have to act.’’, Daigo thought as he watched the two wolves. His eyes fell on a female who quickly made her way into the group of Dauntless Initiates. He looked at her for a split second, but his thoughts were still with this rather rude male, and Ross. ‘’So he's from Erudite, too? I think I've indeed seen him before. At least I'm not thinking as high of myself as he does. I might do sometimes, sometimes... But he's definitely worse. At least I'm not the one being rude to a wolf higher in rank.’’
‘’Well, now that we are all here, you will all pick your own names, make sure it something you like, because you will not be able to change it. Also, I hate repeating myself, so don’t expect this to be a regular occurrence. My name is Ross and I will not be repeating it again. So, please, remember it this time, Nameless.’’, Ross said and Daigo watched her in silence. He looked at the bigger male who had been with him on the train. Lucifer, if Daigo remembered correctly.
The male moved over to Ross and the new male and spoke to Ross about the wolf, before looking at the new wolf after his last sentence.

‘’Forgive me for interrupting. I know that this brute has not made his best impression, but I assure you that he will be change by the end of initiation. You have my word. We’ll have to work on you.’’, he said. Daigo still didn't say anything. If Lucifer wanted to play teacher then he could. Daigo would only help or jump in if he was asked for help, or if he saw his help fit.
‘’I'm certain to remember, unlike maybe others. My name is Rita. And I am saying this once to you all as well, unless otherwise’’, the female suddenly said, the one that had just arrived at the group of Initiates. Daigo stared at her, looking her up and down.
‘’She looks hot. Cannot wait to share the sleeping areas with her~’’, he joked in his thoughts, but his attention was caught by the new rather rude male.
‘’I'm Motomo. I, also, won't be repeating myself like most of us in here. I'm not likely to forget any of them.’’, he said and Daigo looked at the others before speaking as well. He had stayed silent long enough. He would just stick with his birth name, since it sounded pretty Dauntless enough.
‘’I'm Daigo.’’, he said, looking at the others. It was loud enough for everyone to hear. If they forgot he would just say it again. He didn't mind repeating himself. Though, not if it was only about his name.

Addressed: - Mentioned: - Word Count: - Notes: -
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 am

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Others Speech"

The female's gaze shifted to see that the male beside her; the one that seemed very rude and arrogant with agro on everyone wasn't at ease. He acted very stern and that didn't fly over her head and she was aware how he reacted and thus it didn't faze her, no, it amused the she-wolf to an extent.So far the one male seemed fitting to this field of exercise and and in the right path for he doesn't take orders as well to put it simply.  Then as she stood by the other canid spoke that was staring her with evaluation, eventually stating his title, Daigo. Once both have revealed who they were and to be addressed as, the female nodded and she was interested as to dig in to any statement that was being thrown around.

"Ah, your names are suiting. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Rita mused with a friendly yet tantalizing gesture of her tail whisking across the obsidian male's frame at ease before she took a few steps to the side, reeling her tail with a low form, not submission but a more lax feature to show that she wasn't no weakling to show her respect any other way, that were for the ones that held fear and didn't want to share heir ways any other form of respect. Her posture was keen and bold, she were to pursue with a stern base of language to register in the minds that she wouldn't be mistreated, as she was vaguely interested to even work with some as for right now. As solitary and standard this canid appeared - confident and determined with some dominance of herself that wasn't shown any differently. Eventually she would state that she isn't no push-over and wouldn't give any trust so immediate.

Addressed: Motomo & Daigo
Mentioned: -
Words: 302
Notes: Short post, will add more if I have time later.
Rita
Rita

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross finished talking and glared at her initiates. What a lot she got stuck with this year. The large brown wolf (Lucifer) that had lectured the new wolves before they had to jump spoke up. She turned to him and raised her ears. She locked her cold eyes on him as he made her a promise that the large dark brute (Motomo) will be changed by the end of initiation. He stepped forward and whispered in her ear, which she promptly flicked back. She shoved him with her chest out of her personal space and raised up head. The smaller wolf that showed up late, decided it was her turn to speak.

She gave her a piercing look and was surprised that she met her eyes and stared back. This little one has brass in her bones, she thought. The other female introduced herself as Rita. Ross nodded at her slowly and looked at Motomo. “I see red,” she said walking up to him. “I see red all the time. It is who I am.” She shivered her ginger coat. “I can control it. Your excuse that no one can control your emotions is false. It is Your emotions, in Your head, that You control. To get through this initiation you will have to master yourself. Your body and your mind. No one can get themselves in your head, you have to let them.” She stopped right in front of him, staring at him hard. You don’t scare me, she thought. “And that will be your downfall, Motomo.”

She watched him as he walked around and behind her so he could dunk his head in a fountain, her lip quivering in anticipation of a snarl. She didn’t like other wolves getting close to her. The dark grey brute that she had rode with on the train started to talk. She calmed her lip and looked at him, both of her ears perked up. His name was Daigo and Rita spoke again. “Alright,” she said looking at the lot of them. “It is good to know the names of everyone now.” She cast a sidelong glance at Motomo. “We have our first day of training tomorrow, bright and early. There is food downstairs, and you all know how to get to your beds. I suggest turning in promptly so we can start initiation on time. If anyone is late, they will be punished.” She looked at everyone when they said that. “Good luck to everyone tomorrow. And good evening.” She turned and walked up the small staircase to her bed with the other higher up Dauntless.

Word Count: 439
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:00 am

”Speech”
’Thought’    
”Other’s Speech”

The brute of similar coat spoke to Lucifer in reply. ""I'm clever enough to know that I don't mean anything here. I don't see myself as high, I've always seen myself as low. But I don't need your help, kind offer though. I'll come to you when I need it." Lucifer nodded in respect of his reply. "Then I wish you luck, fellow initiate" replied Lucifer.

Lucifer watched as his fellow initiates mingle amongst each other. Getting to know their allies and enemies seemed to be a standard procedure thing around here. Maybe he should do the same. Lucifer groaned inwardly before walking toward the brute of obsidian and fae of tawn.

"Can't help but noticing you guys are the most interesting looking beings here. Name's Lucifer. Nice to meet you" he said as he stopped at a safe distance before them. His ears perked up as he heard the Tiny One speak. “We have our first day of training tomorrow, bright and early. There is food downstairs, and you all know how to get to your beds. I suggest turning in promptly so we can start initiation on time. If anyone is late, they will be punished.”

Lucifer shifted slightly. His stomach growled at the mentioning of food. "Well, I'm rather starving. I was planning on getting a bite. Care to join me?" asked Lucifer in a calm and low tone. He flicked his tail upwards. "In case you haven't tried, Dauntless food is amazing" smirked Lucifer.

~×~×~×~

Mentioned : Ross, Motomo
Addressed: Motomo, Rita, Daigo
Word count: 248
Notes: Why is it so short... I tried. I really did.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:13 am

"Speech"

'Thoughts'
"Others Speech"

"Alright, it is good to know the names of everyone now" voiced Ross as her eyes met everyone's in this room. The she wolf continued to watch the others exchange their words promptly and the leader was no push over either. She , in fact, pointed everyone in the direction and mentioned about food and the next mornings exercise upon what was in store. "We have our first day of training tomorrow, bright and early. There is food downstairs and you all know how to get to your beds. I suggest turning in promptly so we can start initiation on time. If anyone is late, they will be punished". 'Splendid..' she thought with a coy grin lapsed over her expression. It hasn't been so long, but she made no fault here to arrive at a place that did have vacancy.

"Can't help but noticing you guys are the most interesting looking beings here. name's Lucifer. Nice to meet you", was another voice that collected in her mind and his name registered as her pale iris hues peered over to see whom spoken. The tawny she-wolf nodded her head in agreement of the same before resting her eyes on the leader, whom excused herself for the evening, leaving alone everyone to do their own thing. However, as she was more hungry than finding her own spot to sleep - which shouldn't be a problem, right? Rita stretched by arching her back and reaching her hind legs out before taking a long breath of air inhaled and then exhaling with a sigh. "Well I'm rather starving. I was planning on getting a bite. Care to join me?" asked the male known as Lucifer, his vocals still roaming in this place. 'Oh hell with it..' thought the she-wolf and she padded near the specimen, not close..but near. "That's an offer I can't pass up" her eyes sharply looked at the others before looking back at the other darker tawny canid. "In case you haven't tried. Daunltess food is amazing". Rita whisked her tassel slowly and lifted her head in thought before speaking. "Is it now?" a furrowed brow was revealed as her same expression still exposed.

Addressed: Lucifer
Mentioned: Everyone, I guess.
Words: 365
Notes: Meh.
Rita
Rita

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:20 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Ah, your names are suiting. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.’’, the female called Rita spoke and Daigo looked at her, a slight smirk appeared on his face. After all he was a flirt, he could not help himself. He was a flirt to all females, even those he respected or were higher in rank than him. And he always made sure to seek out the line he should not cross, always getting away with his behavior right in time.
‘’Your name is also very suiting, m'lady~’’, he said with that smirk and with a wink. He flicked with his tail once, amused, before lowering it again in a relaxed pose and taking on a more serious face again and a weak smile.
‘’Alright, it is good to know the names of everyone now. We have our first day of training tomorrow, bright and early. There is food downstairs, and you all know how to get to your beds. I suggest turning in promptly so we can start initiation on time. If anyone is late, they will be punished. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. And good evening.’’, Ross said, looking down at each and everyone of them with slightly narrowed eyes. Daigo didn't like the way she looked at them, it annoyed him.
‘’I will be on time, of course. Don't worry. Like I would miss the first day of my initiation in Dauntless and the best day of my life. I would be sick in the head if I missed it.’’, he thought to himself as he looked back at her. Though, his face held no taunting or whatever bad behavior, it was purely showing respect. Daigo knew not to mess or flirt with Ross or he was out of Dauntless. Then he would be a disgrace to everyone. Not only his former Faction.
Lu‘’Can't help but noticing you guys are the most interesting looking beings here. Name's Lucifer. Nice to meet you’’, a male voice suddenly asked and Daigo looked up to see the big male from earlier on the train. So, his name was Lucifer.
‘’Nice to meet you too, I'm Daigo. Your name fits you.’’, Daigo said, before grinning again and flirting. Daigo was not picky about gender, not picky at all. He only loved females though, but his flirting was like a sport. He loved to do it and it gave him a rush of adrenaline he liked. ‘’You are quite interesting yourself~ A big and strong guy, hmm~? I like~’’
‘’Well, I'm rather starving. I was planning on getting a bite. Care to join me? In case you haven't tried, Dauntless food is amazing.’’, Lucifer spoke and Daigo nodded, looking around. Not long after Rita replied. ‘’Is it now?’’
‘’I've never had Dauntless food before but I bet it tastes amazing. I've waited all my life to eat that stuff, no joke.’’, he said, wagging his tail, before smiling normally like before. ‘’Let's get stuffed. I will sleep perfect tonight with a full stomach.’’

Addressed: Rita, Lucifer Mentioned: Ross, Motomo Word Count: 501 Notes: Lame catch up post. Yay, Daigo is socializing without being a proud stubborn ass for once. XD He sometimes acts proud and flirty, but he's being it less now.
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:48 am

”Speech”
’Thought’ 
”Other’s Speech”

"Is it now?" Asked the small fae light tawn. She was truly a specimen not to be missed. Lucifer smirked in a playful manner toward the fae of light tawn."I'm no Candor, but I do not lie about the food of Dauntless. It's to die for" he spoke to her, having to bend his head low to meet the fae of light tawn's gaze.

Soon later that conversation was joined by the brute of obsidian. ‘’Nice to meet you too, I'm Daigo. Your name fits you.’’ He introduced himself. Interesting. This character was very interesting.  ‘’You are quite interesting yourself. A big and strong guy, hmm? I like’’ Lucifer laughed slightly at his response. "Its nice to have someone of equal size round here. No offense" he says and looks at Rita toward the end of the sentence with a half smile. "I look forward to sparring with you" Lucifer replied to Daigo briefly after his chuckle

‘’I've never had Dauntless food before but I bet it tastes amazing. I've waited all my life to eat that stuff, no joke.’’ said the brute. Lucifer brought his cranium back up to meet this brute's gaze. His ever growing smile beaming toward the initiate. "Your wait ends here, Daigo. For tonight you shall feast like a Dauntless Lucifer laughed, adding slight drama into his speech.

Lucifer looked toward the exit of the dormitory of the Dauntless initiates. "This way to the cafeteria. Keep close. And if you find yourself in amidst trouble. Scream" Lucifer chuckled softly as he wanted to plant playful fear in their minds. ’Let's get stuffed. I will sleep perfect tonight with a full stomach.’’ said the Brute of Obsidian. "Get stuffed you shall. said Lucifer as he began making his way to the cafeteria. The rowdy cafeteria of the brave.

~×~×~×~

Mentioned: None
Addressed: Rita, Daigo
Word count: 303
Notes: Lucifer smells like a showoff.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:12 am

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Others Speech"

"Your name is also very suiting, m'lady~", a voice caught the female's attention, not even blindly for her to seek. It was that obsidian male, known to this day and everyday as Daigo. He was a male she could quite see to be of humour, always with that smirk on his face as her eyes met his for a moment. With her head slightly lowered with a relaxing position, she gave out a quiet yawn. Not that she was bored with the others, but there wasn't much happening to make her crave anything, except food - that is what made her jump to conclusion and what was on the menu.

"I'm no Candor, But I do not lie about the food of Dauntless. it's to die for", Lucifer, the tawny male spoken towards her comment just moments ago, eager to pitch in for the food that has yet to be devoured. "I've never had Dauntless food before. But I bet it tastes amazing.I've waited all my life to eat that stuff, no joke", a remark from the other male whom pitched in as well, eager to follow towards the cafeteria and dig in to a meal. "Then, let's see what the cafeteria has in store with this amazing food you all precisely want. Since this is the way to our destination", her words rolled off of her tongue, seeing that Lucifer started to already make his way towards the place and soon she hobbled after. Not quite waiting for others, as they can catch up eventually. Since the thought of food actually made her want it now than later, she'll eat 'til satisfied and sleep with a hearty meal digesting.

Addressed: Daigo & Lucifer
Mentioned: Motomo (and others?)
Words: 281
Notes: Mhmm, sorry for the shortest entry.
Rita
Rita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next