The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Dauntless Initiation

+2
Daigo ☯
Ross ♦
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 Empty Dauntless Initiation

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dauntless takes their bravery-centered initiation very seriously. It is divided into three stages: the first primarily physical, the second primarily emotional, and the third, primarily mental. Each stage is heavily weighted and each one relies on the skills learned in the previous to succeed. It is an initiation tradition to play a game of capture-the-flag, though it does not improve or demote one's ranking, and all of the transfers, regardless of gender, sleep in the same room, and the same is presumed for the Dauntless-born initiates. It is very competitive and only about half of the initiates make it in. Other than that, their dress code is very simple. It's black, mostly with piercings and tattoos.

-Jump Off a Train
Disqualified if you don't get on or miss the rooftop

-7 Days of Bravery 1/7
*Be brave in role play
*Create scenarios for bravery
*The characters with the best rankings are accepted into the Faction
|Dauntless Ranking|
(Will be adjusted)
Daigo
Motomo
Lucifer
Rita

-A Day of Physical Fitness
*Close combat

-A Day of Fear Simulations
*The characters worse fears are realized in a simulation

-Capture the Flag
*Initiates are divided in half and put on teams

Last edited by Ross ♦ on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 Empty Re: Dauntless Initiation

Post by Motomo ⭐ Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:30 pm

i am motomo, watch your step

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

"Then I wish you luck, fellow initiate" The wolf said, he was about equal size if not a little smaller as Motomo and he didn't care. Size didn't matter. Mottie could see Daigo sort of flirting with the small one called Rita. "Can't help but noticing you guys are the most interesting looking beings here. Name's Lucifer. Nice to meet you" The wolf, know known as Lucifer said. "Quite correct," He said with a chuckle.

“We have our first day of training tomorrow, bright and early. There is food downstairs, and you all know how to get to your beds. I suggest turning in promptly so we can start initiation on time. If anyone is late, they will be punished.” Ross said before dashing off, she went up the stairs and disappeared off before Lucifer spoke again. "Well, I'm rather starving. I was planning on getting a bite. Care to join me?"

Motomo couldn't help but chuckle, he was slightly hungry but didn't want to eat much. "That's an offer I can't pass up" Rita said, closely followed by Daigo: ‘’I've never had Dauntless food before but I bet it tastes amazing. I've waited all my life to eat that stuff, no joke.’’

Motomo nodded, "Aye, we'll all sleep better with a full stomach." He chuckled, Motomo was quite happy by now instead of angry. "I'm no Candor, but I do not lie about the food of Dauntless. It's to die for" Lucifer said, referring to the faction of truth. Those wolves so bound to truth that they barely come in contact with the outside world. Stupid wolves that made Motomo almost sick to the core because they didn't do anything brave or exciting in his eyes. "Its nice to have someone of equal size round here. No offense" Lucifer continued. "I do agree, not trying to offend you there young miss. I've not met many my size..." Momo said looking towards Lucifer who began to walk towards the dining hall. "This way to the cafeteria. Keep close. And if you find yourself in amidst trouble. Scream" Lucifer chuckled.

Motomo laughed in synch with Lucifer, it was quite funny actually. "I have never heard a male other than my father scream, what does it sound like huh?" Motomo questioned Lucifer with a comedic smile. [?]

"Then, let's see what the cafeteria has in store with this amazing food you all precisely want. Since this is the way to our destination" Said Rita, she was being quite weird to Motomo as no one really use to eat around him.

The reddish male trotted alongside Lucifer and began to ask him questions as they approached the place where they collect food. "You seem as though you are familiar with Dauntless, you were born here?" He questioned, "Or just knowledgeable of said faction."

Addressed: Lucifer, Rita, Daigo Mentioned: Ross, Lucifer, Daigo, Rita Word Count: 471 Notes: OMG I MISSED SO MUCH! Okay so really short catch up post, I am really not in the mood for RP so if my posts are bad then I apologise. I'll keep as active as possible, though <3
for i will turn on you within only a small push
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:30 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Its nice to have someone of equal size round here. No offense. I look forward to sparring with you,’’, Lucifer said to Daigo before looking at Rita and back to the male. Daigo guessed he was sort of apologizing to Rita because he was speaking of equal size, and the female was a bit smaller than the two males.
Daigo wagged his tail, feeling excited about what Lucifer had just told him. Someone to spar with, that sounded great!
‘’Yeah same, I will accept that spar whenever it comes my way~ Go ahead, you can even surprise me when I sleep. I would love that~’’, Daigo said in response and he was being serious and honest about that. He loved surprise spars, he would often get woken up at night by his brother when he was younger, and accidentally attack him, because he thought he was being attacked himself. Now all those nights would pay off if Lucifer ever dared to wake him up for a spar at night.
‘’Your wait ends here, Daigo. For tonight you shall feast like a Dauntless.’’, Lucifer said and Daigo thought he could already smell the scent of fresh food coming from somewhere. He bet he was smelling food, somewhere in this building, but now he was really growing excited to try it out.
‘’Then, let's see what the cafeteria has in store with this amazing food you all precisely want. Since this is the way to our destination.’’, Rita then said and Daigo looked at her, nodding. This female didn't really say much but that didn't matter. She was just a silent type; Daigo could work with that. ‘’Yeah, let's.’’, he responded to her, though it was more a response to all of the other initiates.
Lu‘’This way to the cafeteria. Keep close. And if you find yourself in amidst trouble. Scream.’’, Lucifer said and Daigo grinned, following the male. He chuckled at what Lucifer had said.

‘’Well, I never scream, unless it's to tease someone. I love creating false alarms~’’, he joked. It was kind of true, but he would never really scream just to get others worried about him. He would just jump in front of someone when they least expected it and make them scream. ‘’Oh and mostly when you hear a scream, it's not mine.’’, he quickly added with a wink.
Motomo soon caught up with them as well and spoke to Lucifer about the screaming part, as well. ‘’I have never heard a male other than my father scream, what does it sound like huh?’’, he asked and Daigo could hear in his voice he was being ironic. Though, hearing Motomo say that about his own father he started wondering why his father would scream. Or better, what Motomo had done to his father. Or, if anyone else had done anything to his father.
‘’I know no one here.’’, he thought to himself as he followed Lucifer to the cafeteria. ‘’So many questions yet to be answered.’’

Addressed: Lucifer, Rita (sort of) Mentioned: Motomo Word Count: 499 Notes: Short catch up post before work
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

http://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 Empty Dauntless Initiation Day One

Post by Ross ♦ Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross awoke in her room, surrounded by darkness and silence. She stepped out of the comforts of her warm bed and onto the cold, black, stone floor. She stretched briefly and slipped out into the hall. Only a few other Dauntless were up at this hour, but initiation started before the sun rose. She trotted down the steep steps by the waterfall, they felt almost slimy against her feet from the constant moisture that settled on them. She held her tail high as she strode into the cafeteria, her ears perked and eyes set.

“Attention initiates!” She bellowed loudly, she didn’t care if she woke anyone up. “Your Dauntless training has started. There will be three areas that we will emphasize and test you on. The first test will be primarily physical. You will learn how to attack and defend yourself when put up against an opponent. Your bodies will become your most adept and lethal weapons you possess. The second test will be on your emotions. We will send you into a simulation where all your fears will come alive. You must be able to control your mind and your fears, lack of either will result badly for you. Your last test will either make or break you. Your mind will be pitted against all your fears at once. Only the fastest will be allowed entry into Dauntless.”

She looked around at her group of initiates before continuing. “Your names will be put on a scoreboard for everyone to see. Next to your name will be a number and how you rank among your fellow initiates. Only the top ten get into Dauntless. You are being judged on how you perform on all three tests, and that is how we will decide your rank.”

She stopped talking and turned towards the door. “Your first test will begin upstairs in the training room,” she said, curtly. “I will meet you there. The last one to get there will be last on the scoreboard. Dauntless do not have time for patience.” She turned and slipped quickly down the hall to the training room.

Word Count: 352
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:20 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo awoke early in the morning, feeling tired. He rolled around to his other side, closing his eyes again and groaning in annoyance and muttering something about wanting to sleep longer. But then he realized he was not with Erudite anymore. He was a Dauntless now, and he remembered just now that he was about to have his initiation today. Right now?
Daigo felt himself become nervous; did he sleep in? Did he sleep for too long? Where were the others? He lifted his head and blinked his eyes in a daze, staring around the room to see the others were still asleep. Well, the most of them. It seemed like some were already up.
‘’Initiation has probably started already, I need to hurry!’’, he thought to himself and he got to his paws. He was ready to leave the bedroom but stopped and looked at the sleeping wolves. Leaving them like this wouldn't give them a fair chance. He decided it was the best for all of them to wake them up so they wouldn't be late.
‘’Everyone, wake up! Initiation is starting.’’, he said, loud enough to wake up at least half of the sleeping wolves here. After that he turned back around and left the bedrooms for initiation. Daigo entered this area, where he met up with Ross, and a few Initiates that had already come in before him. He was not first, but he also wasn't the very last. He was one of the first five, or maybe six. Daigo was glad. And there were a lot of Initiates, so someone would be considered last around number twenty or twenty five, even. Or where there more Initiates?
‘’Attention initiates! Your Dauntless training has started. There will be three areas that we will emphasize and test you on. The first test will be primarily physical. You will learn how to attack and defend yourself when put up against an opponent. Your bodies will become your most adept and lethal weapons you possess. The second test will be on your emotions. We will send you into a simulation where all your fears will come alive. You must be able to control your mind and your fears, lack of either will result badly for you. Your last test will either make or break you. Your mind will be pitted against all your fears at once. Only the fastest will be allowed entry into Dauntless.’’, Ross began speaking and Daigo stood there in silence, listening to her speech. He thought about the several levels he had to go through. He would do great at the physical one, but the mental ones? He had never really been afraid before, but he knew everyone had huge fears, even him. He didn't know about them yet, really, but he was sure they would be there deep down in his soul, in his mind, and they were going to become a problem during the mental level.

Daigo shook his head, not wanting to think about it anymore. Thinking would make him nervous, scared, he was not scared. He should not be scared when he wasn't. ‘’Better forget about it for now and let it just come my way once it's time.’’, he told himself in his thoughts.
‘’Your names will be put on a scoreboard for everyone to see. Next to your name will be a number and how you rank among your fellow initiates. Only the top ten get into Dauntless. You are being judged on how you perform on all three tests, and that is how we will decide your rank.’’, Ross continued and Daigo listened again, taking in all the information. ‘’Your first test will begin upstairs in the training room. I will meet you there. The last one to get there will be last on the scoreboard. Dauntless do not have time for patience.’’
After those words Ross left, to go upstairs. Their training was starting now, and Daigo was pumped. He smiled brightly, ready for the physical level. He dashed up the stairs with the other Initiates already there, and those who had joined after Daigo had entered the room. He hadn't really paid attention to those new Initiates, but he knew a lot more had come in after Daigo. But he had been too busy listening to Ross' speech.
After going up the stairs he entered the training room with the others and looked around, amazed by how big it was, and what it looked like; big and sturdy, a perfect place for strong wolves like him, and the others. Most of the others.
‘’Okay, I'm ready!’’, Daigo thought, excited. ‘’Who shall be my first opponent, hmm?’’

Addressed: - Mentioned: Ross, Initiates in the bedroom, Initiates in the room with Ross Word Count: 779 Notes: Eh...
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:42 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Motomo watched as the other initiates slept, he had woken up early and been happy doing what he wanted. "I hope someone else wakes soon." He thought as Daigo suddenly jumped up and started talking. ‘’Everyone, wake up! Initiation is starting.’’ Motomo just sighed at Daigo, he was probably startled that he slept in so late and that he was about to go through initiation. Mottie just decided he'd take it all in his stride, he knew the initiation of Dauntless from a friend who failed, it'd be fine for him, probably. Motomo watched as Daigo walked out to join him and some other initiates with Ross before the small reddish, brown female began to speak. ‘’Attention initiates! Your Dauntless training has started. There will be three areas that we will emphasize and test you on. The first test will be primarily physical. You will learn how to attack and defend yourself when put up against an opponent. Your bodies will become your most adept and lethal weapons you possess. The second test will be on your emotions. We will send you into a simulation where all your fears will come alive. You must be able to control your mind and your fears, lack of either will result badly for you. Your last test will either make or break you. Your mind will be pitted against all your fears at once. Only the fastest will be allowed entry into Dauntless.’’ She said. Motomo knew how to handle fear, the only true fear he struggled to sometimes deal with was lashing out on someone for no reason, other than that he could deal with the others pretty easily. It wasn't really a fear but more like the fact he didn't want to lash out on others for no reason because that in itself could lose his chance of passing initiation. As for speed, well Motomo knew he had that, he was fast and agile. Not slow at all. And defending himself was one of his top aspects. He wouldn't get too cocky though because Mottie knew how hard initiation would be for anyone, even ones who are experienced in the faction of Dauntless. ‘’Your names will be put on a scoreboard for everyone to see. Next to your name will be a number and how you rank among your fellow initiates. Only the top ten get into Dauntless. You are being judged on how you perform on all three tests, and that is how we will decide your rank.’’ Ross continued, Motomo listened intently knowing it was important to do so, and being a former Erudite member he wanted the knowledge. Lots of it. Mottie was pretty knowledgeable on how to control the fear emotion even though he didn't feel it much, how would he fair against the other initiates? Everyone would be able to see his score so he needed to do well, especially if he wanted a high rank. ‘’Your first test will begin upstairs in the training room. I will meet you there. The last one to get there will be last on the scoreboard. Dauntless do not have time for patience.’’ Ross finished. Motomo was ready to go and didn't want to delay it any longer so dashed off behind Ross, keeping up easily.

Motomo walked into the huge training room that looked pretty sturdy as the eye could see but in reality the eye can play tricks, Motomo walked around carefully pressing his ears and nose to each area of the training room, knowing the surroundings would give him a dangerous advantage. He watched as the other initiates came in. Daigo must have came in right behind him then... Motomo, after checking the majority of the area, found a weak spot he could use to his advantage. He'd be able to pin down a wolf easily there with the way the floor stooped, it would be like a cushion holding them in there and making it hard to get out. He'd use that wisely. Motomo didn't spend long checking it out and even someone watching him closely wouldn't have noticed he had found something because he was scanning everything and processing in his head. Once he'd looked around the whole room he rejoined the crowd and looked at Ross, checking her facial expression. He wondered whether she had noticed his strange behaviour and worked out what he was doing but from what he could see he had no idea. Motomo acted completely normal and awaited the next order from Ross and watched for who'd be last coming in.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Daigo, other initiates, Ross Word Count: 763 Notes: Okay so I'm not wuite sure how bad this sounds but yeah no inspiration at all for this so I am not sure... Enjoy?... Off to post for Rayas, yay.
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:26 am

Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 Timber_wolf_timberwfsolf_4_by_bluesgrass_d5thy

”Speech”
’Thought’
”Other’s Speech”

Lucifer awoke at the sound of the Tiny One’s voice. ” Attention initiates! Your Dauntless training has started. There will be three areas that we will emphasize and test you on. The first test will be primarily physical. You will learn how to attack and defend yourself when put up against an opponent. Your bodies will become your most adept and lethal weapons you possess. The second test will be on your emotions. We will send you into a simulation where all your fears will come alive. You must be able to control your mind and your fears, lack of either will result badly for you. Your last test will either make or break you. Your mind will be pitted against all your fears at once. Only the fastest will be allowed entry into Dauntless.” Lucifer growled to himself as he got up. At least the hearty meal he had last night was enough to keep him content.

He looked toward the initiates who appeared to be fairly alarmed. Lucifer was already used to such rude awakenings and he knew for a fact they had to get used to it too. He half-smirked to himself and shook his pelt of tawn and sand to refresh himself. He stretched out and yawned. He paused his actions for a while to observe his fellow initiates. Some were rather frantic and some were still asleep. That’s when the brute of obsidian came in. ‘’Everyone, wake up! Initiation is starting.’’ he called out, waking up the sleeping initiates. They frantically made their way out of the dormitories.

“Your names will be put on a scoreboard for everyone to see. Next to your name will be a number and how you rank among your fellow initiates. Only the top ten get into Dauntless. You are being judged on how you perform on all three tests, and that is how we will decide your rank. Your first test will begin upstairs in the training room, I will meet you there. The last one to get there will be last on the scoreboard. Dauntless do not have time for patience.” The Tiny One said, her voice assertive. He let out a tired sigh before trotting toward the training center which he had seen countless times before.

He observed his fellow initiates who were busy staring at the center in awe. Lucifer had already had the pleasure of witnessing this place for the first time. He only wished he had felt the same way once more. ‘’Okay, I'm ready! Who shall be my first opponent, hmm?’’ The brute of Obsidian asked. Lucifer smirked as he walked up to him. ] ”If I’m not mistaken, they will pair you up according to size and weight. To keep things fair. So your best bet right now, could be Motomo or even me” Lucifer said in a low tone as he spoke to the brute of Obsidian. He smirked at the end of his sentence.  Lucifer had felt it in his gut that this was going to be very interesting.

~*~*~*~

Mentioned: Ross, Daigo, Motomo
Addressed: Daigo
Word count: 507
Notes: Fire cannot kill a dragon.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:23 am

Dauntless Initiation - Page 2 Fe92b15a-90a9-41d4-91a4-b4644500d736_zps7hylp9ys

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Others Speech"

Rita was in a light slumber, by the time voices started to ring passed her eardrums, she winced awake almost jumping startled. The hairs on her back bristled as she shook slightly whilst stretching and heard Ross's voice being heard, along with Daigo's voice in the background.
”Attention initiates! Your Dauntless training has started. There will be three areas that we will emphasize and test you on. The first test will be primarily physical. You will learn how to attack and defend yourself when put up against an opponent. Your bodies will become your most adept and lethal weapons you possess. The second test will be on your emotions. We will send you into a simulation where all your fears will come alive. You must be able to control your mind and your fears, lack of either will result badly for you. Your last test will either make or break you. Your mind will be pitted against all your fears at once. Only the fastest will be allowed entry into Dauntless.” Ears perked with interest as the tawny she-wolf gave out a quiet yawn, content after the hearty meal she consumed last night, that held her over pretty good and she was at least in a better mood to wake up and face against what would be next on the agenda. So by the time she was fully on her feet, she cantered to the others, not very late behind as she caught the bits and pieces that were important and so she stood near the rest, quite next to them and listening to the leaders inputs.

“Your names will be put on a scoreboard for everyone to see. Next to your name will be a number and how you rank among your fellow initiates. Only the top ten get into Dauntless. You are being judged on how you perform on all three tests, and that is how we will decide your rank. Your first test will begin upstairs in the training room, I will meet you there. The last one to get there will be last on the scoreboard. Dauntless do not have time for patience.” A smile arose on the lips of the female, she was swift by all means necessary and perhaps she could even make it second to last. Either way, she'll enjoy a show between all others within the training room if she were to stand last. That would give her time to practice upon all odds and freshen up more. Spreading her legs a bit, Rita shook out her pelt gingerly with a whisk of her tassel and flick of her lobes, she was awake but didn't feel it quite.  ‘’Okay, I'm ready! Who shall be my first opponent, hmm?’’ asked Ross in regards of who would be the first to rumble with the leader and spar. Her pale orbs scanned the others and awaited to see what their move was upon that and yet Lucifer bargained over the fact with size and weight and automatically offered himself with the gesture. She rolled her eyes at the action he was pursing as there was plenty of time between the whole crew. If there was one thing that made Rita learn about in life and survival it was that suffering made a wolf stronger and that strength and resilience was a sign of character.
Unfortunately, that was life. That was reality. Growing stronger meant one had to fall, many times and stand up again. And again and again and again. Rita was bound to find her passion and endure what she has been adaptive to for a long time. She was abandoned and disowned and now she's in a place where she'll start mapping out her entire life one way or another.
Addressed: -
Mentioned: Everyone
Words: 626
Notes: Not much to say here yet. Sorry!
Rita
Rita

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross watched the initiates file in behind her, some came in with looks of recognition, others came in with looks of complete awe on their faces. She stood in the center of a large square mat, there were several of them scattered around the room on the floor. On each mat was a large circle in white paint. Once she was done waiting, she spoke to the group. “I will pair each initiate up with someone else,” she walked in front of them. “Daigo and Motomo.” She said walking in front of the two males. She listed a few other pairs then finally said, “Rita, you will be with Lucifer.”

“Each pair will grab a mat and that is what you will spare on. The first wolf to have to step out of the circle loses. Focus on your foes weak points, the head, neck, stomach, flanks. They will be vital to your success in the ring. The goal is not to severely harm your opponent. Anyone who is purposefully hurting another after they are out and or on the ground, will be punished and sent to the bottom of the scoreboard. Is that understood everyone?”

“Each individual will take turns being on offense and defense. Some individuals are physically larger than their opponents,” she looked at the three males as she walked past them. “This can be a major advantage or a serious fault depending on who you’re fighting. Larger individuals are stronger and hit harder when they attack, they are just overall slower than their smaller counterparts. The smaller individuals are at a physical disadvantage, but they have agility and speed on their side to counter that.” Ross stopped talking for a bit and looked around, they seemed ready to go.

“I think I have bored you long enough, each pair go find a mat and get started. I’ll be walking around to view your efforts.”

Word Count: 318
Comments: Short but it gets the point across.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:32 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

“I will pair each initiate up with someone else,” Ross finally said to them, Motomo was beginning to get bored and just wanted to know who he'd be fighting. “Daigo and Motomo.” She said. Motomo looked to his side and smiled, whispering quietly so only he could hear: "Good luck," He didn't mean it to sound like he was being cocky so said it in a genuinely kind voice. Motomo then looked back forward before remembering to check the scoreboard, he looked around for it and eventually found the board. It read with Daigo at the top, then Motomo, then Lucifer and finally Rita out of the wolves that he'd met properly. All the others he was not sure of their names so didn't bother reading those. “Each pair will grab a mat and that is what you will spare on. The first wolf to have to step out of the circle loses. Focus on your foes weak points, the head, neck, stomach, flanks. They will be vital to your success in the ring. The goal is not to severely harm your opponent. Anyone who is purposefully hurting another after they are out and or on the ground, will be punished and sent to the bottom of the scoreboard. Is that understood everyone?” Ross then said, catching Motomo's attention again. He understood and was excited, this seemed easy enough. Motomo knew his weak points well, but they were all well protected because he knew them well. But he was confused on how you get them out of the ring without harming them. It confused him but he went with it anyways. “Each individual will take turns being on offence and defence. Some individuals are physically larger than their opponents,” Ross continued, Motomo listened to her intently. He didn't want to get this wrong because it was a big thing and he needed to win. “This can be a major advantage or a serious fault depending on who you’re fighting. Larger individuals are stronger and hit harder when they attack, they are just overall slower than their smaller counterparts. The smaller individuals are at a physical disadvantage, but they have agility and speed on their side to counter that.” She said. There was a pause in which Motomo was thinking of his advantages, he was very strong but slick and fast too. His stamina was average and his speed slightly lower but his strength was high. He was a pretty average wolf apart from his strength. “I think I have bored you long enough, each pair go find a mat and get started. I’ll be walking around to view your efforts.” Ross finished. And with that Motomo looked at Daigo and said, "Lets go," Before walking off towards a mat. He looked around to make sure he was positioned correctly and waited for Daigo to come over. Once he arrived Motomo asked, "You want to do offence or defence first? Up to you." And waited for a response.

Addressed: Daigo Mentioned: Ross, Lucifer, Rita, Daigo, other initiates Word Count: 497 Notes: I am actually confused, can we gently (sort of) attack our opponents or just have to outwit or something? Don't hurt your opponent when they are on the ground. You can do anything necessary to get them out of the ring, including biting, lunging, pushing, nipping, etc. But once they are down or out, you can't do anything to them. I hope this answered your question.
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:32 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’If I’m not mistaken, they will pair you up according to size and weight. To keep things fair. So your best bet right now, could be Motomo or even me’’, Lucifer suddenly said and Daigo looked at him, giving him a smirk. He then looked around him, staring at the huge room they were in, with mats on the ground, almost anywhere.
‘’Guess we gotta go spare on those mats, hmm? Interesting. I'm sure sparring against Lucifer will be very interesting. He's a bit bigger than me, but that doesn't mean I can't beat him; the bigger they are, the harder they fall.’’, Daigo thought. Yes, he was ready to go against Lucifer. He was going to make sure Ross was going to see his moves, and he was going to rank up on that scoreboard.
‘’I will pair each initiate up with someone else. Daigo and Motomo. Rita, you will be with Lucifer.’’, Ross then said and Daigo looked around to face her, then his eyes fell on Lucifer. Too bad, they could have gone sparring together, but it seemed Ross had put the bigger male against a female.
‘’Actually an interesting choice, wonder how it will work out.’’, Daigo thought as he compared Lucifer to Rita, and the other way around. Maybe there was a chance Rita would win? If she had some tricks up her sleeve, then maybe yes. ‘’I gotta spare against that other dude, huh? Motomo.’’
Daigo looked at Motomo, who seemed to be looking back at him. Daigo wasn't sure if he was grinning or not, but it pretty much seemed like it.
Mo‘’Good luck.’’, the male said, and with that face he was holding, Daigo had the feeling he was being kind of cocky. Though, as he took a closer look it just seemed that Motomo was trying to be friendly. A bit confusing, but Daigo would just go along with it. ‘’You too.’’, he simply responded.
‘’Each pair will grab a mat and that is what you will spare on. The first wolf to have to step out of the circle loses. Focus on your foes weak points, the head, neck, stomach, flanks. They will be vital to your success in the ring. The goal is not to severely harm your opponent. Anyone who is purposefully hurting another after they are out and or on the ground, will be punished and sent to the bottom of the scoreboard. Is that understood everyone?’’, Ross continued speaking, explaining the course of action to the Initiates. Daigo let out a huff; he understood. It was not that he was disappointed about not being allowed to hurt his opponent too much; he just didn't like so many rules to go by.

‘’Each individual will take turns being on offense and defense. Some individuals are physically larger than their opponents. This can be a major advantage or a serious fault depending on who you’re fighting. Larger individuals are stronger and hit harder when they attack, they are just overall slower than their smaller counterparts. The smaller individuals are at a physical disadvantage, but they have agility and speed on their side to counter that.’’, Ross kept on speaking. Daigo looked at Motomo, trying to find out whether he or Motomo was bigger and stronger. He was trying to read Motomo's build and body language, to find out what kind of opponent he would be.
‘’I would fight using my strength, but what would he do?’’, Daigo thought to himself.
‘’I think I have bored you long enough, each pair go find a mat and get started. I’ll be walking around to view your efforts.’’, Ross then said and she finished her speech. That's when Daigo saw Motomo move, towards one of the several mats in this room. Daigo followed him, keeping a close eye on him. He wasn't very good at defending, he was more of a fighter, more of the offense. Daigo had to attack first and attack most if he wanted to get on the top of that scoreboard.
‘’Lets go. You want to do offense or defense first? Up to you.’’, Motomo said. Daigo felt like saying Motomo could inside instead, that he didn't care. But Motomo had already said it, and now Daigo felt like he should take his chance.
‘’I will be the offense first. You good with that?’’, he asked the male as he positioned himself, ready to start the sparring. He was going to win, he was going to push Motomo out of he ring. He was going to be on top of that scoreboard. He was going to give it his all, without severely hurting Motomo, that was. Though, that was probably harder than it sounded. ‘’Get ready! Here I come!’’
Daigo had positioned himself and waited for Motomo to position himself, as well. He would not attack unless he knew for sure both of them were a hundred percent ready. Now that he knew for sure he made his first move, lunging forward and snapping at Motomo's chest. He had wanted to go for the throat like Ross had said, but since he had never really fought before and didn't know his own strength, he decided to stay low for a moment. He couldn't risk getting put on the bottom of the scoreboard or being kicked out of Dauntless; he had just gotten here.

Addressed: Motomo Mentioned: Lucifer, Ross, Rita, the other Initiates Word Count: 896 Notes: Lucifer, actually Daigo was thinking that one part where he was looking for an opponent, but I decided to go along with it, like he was saying it out loud. xD I didn't know what else to add to this post, btw...
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:41 am

”Speech”
’Thought’
”Other’s Speech”

The Tiny One had walked into the centre of the room, causing Lucifer to tear his attention from his observations of the other initiates. “I will pair each initiate up with someone else,” she spoke. Lucifer looked around the room, to scout his most apparent opponent. He was rather excited, but he knew he shouldn’t be too confident. Even the best had to fall down sometimes. He noticed a few initiates of equal size and weight or slightly smaller. His best bet, according to Lucifer, was either The brute of equal pelt, Motomo or the brute of obsidian, Daigo. The Tiny One began to list the pairings. “Daigo and Motomo.”  she said as she stood in front of the two. Lucifer growled inwardly.

He shook his head, knowing there were more worthy opponents around. He wondered who he’d be paired up with since his original choices were already paired up. The Tiny One, listed other initiates into their pairs which Lucifer paid no mind to until she mentioned one of the initiate’s name together with his name. “Rita, you will be with Lucifer.”    Lucifer was rather taken by surprise. Flicking his tail, he was annoyed at the Tiny One’s choice but he did not question it.

His gaze traveled to the fae of slight tawn’s. He didn’t have any problem with the fact she was a female. He was just slightly… concerned. He knew that he shouldn’t underestimate any opponent. He had made that mistake too many times, resulting in his slightly hidden scars. He focuses his attention back at The Tiny One.   “Each pair will grab a mat and that is what you will spare on. The first wolf to have to step out of the circle loses. Focus on your foes weak points, the head, neck, stomach, flanks. They will be vital to your success in the ring. The goal is not to severely harm your opponent. Anyone who is purposefully hurting another after they are out and or on the ground, will be punished and sent to the bottom of the scoreboard. Is that understood everyone?” she spoke one again.
Lucifer momentarily looked toward the scoreboard. His name was third amongst the rankings. The fact that he was third didn’t annoy him. The fact that he was third and Dauntless-born annoyed him. He needed to step up his game. Immediately. Lucifer’s attention returned to the fae of tawn, Rita. He observed her actions. She was smaller, therefore, quicker and lighter on her paws than he was. That could be to her advantage. But she also showed slight hesitation which Lucifer could take advantage of.

“Each individual will take turns being on offense and defense. Some individuals are physically larger than their opponents. This can be a major advantage or a serious fault depending on who you’re fighting. Larger individuals are stronger and hit harder when they attack, they are just overall slower than their smaller counterparts. The smaller individuals are at a physical disadvantage, but they have agility and speed on their side to counter that.” said the Tiny One.

Lucifer looked to the ground trying to get some focus and peace. ‘Do not severely harm your opponent’ Lucifer reminded himself. ’No claws involved. Do not use too much teeth. Forfeit if you have to’ he spoke to himself in thought. The last choice seemed to be a last resort. He was not going to forfeit. Lucifer needed to prove what it took to be in Dauntless. But he knew the Faction of The Brave would not go around, displaying their strength in an unmindful way. He sighed before he raised his head.

“I think I have bored you long enough, each pair go find a mat and get started. I’ll be walking around to view your efforts.” instructed the Tiny One. Lucifer trots off to find a suitable mat for him and his opponent’s sparring. He grabs one between his teeth and walks over to the fae of slight tawn. He drops the mat from his jaws and unrolls it before meeting the fae’s gaze. As he stood in front of her, he tried to search for any weakness. He couldn’t find one. This fae had a way of hiding it well. Intelligent. He cleared his throat before he spoke to her. ”Would you like offense first, or defense?” he asked the small fae.

He honestly had no idea how this was going to go down. But he was about to find out.

~*~*~*~

Addressed: Rita
Word count: 748
Notes: DAIGO. NU. Rita. Millions of apologies.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:11 pm

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Others Speech"

Rita watched with amusement how the others have arrived with dignity and and confidence by their approved statue. She peered over to where Ross was at ease, her posture keen and dominant as she stood upon a white mat just before them. Her attention was also caught by other mats as well, not too surprising and she was looking forward to what this routine was soon to fall upon. "I will pair each initiate with someone else" spoken the reddish canid, allowing us to sink in the thoughts of who will be partnered with who and she started to evaluate her fellow initiates closely. She was rather smaller but could see that her size could be a common standard aside from strength. She has endurance and could use that against whoever Ross paired her with. Despite the male's all of them seemed to be equal sizes or a few inches taller from their haunches. Either way, she wouldn't care who she was with, as long as they had a positive motive to spar and not complain, there was nothing to have a hassle about.

"Daigo and Motomo" was the first pairs to be announced and she cocked her head before watching her peripheral view at their reaction. However, not so surprising as they both agreed in regards to challenge and train their techniques with one another. That leaves only one other canid to be specified as her training partner, Lucifer - who seemingly was bemused by what the leaders decision in pairing and that's when she spoke again. "Rita, you will be with Lucifer", she added and the she-wolf casually gave a glance at the male who is partnered with her. "You pretty much talked yourself into hat on", a chuckle escaped as her chest leveled with air. There was no vague disappointment with that overall decision, she would be fine going against someone of the opposite sex, since she has done so before so it wouldn't be a first for her. "I'm certainly fine with that, good luck" Rita mused as she was determined this would go well.

“Each pair will grab a mat and that is what you will spare on. The first wolf to have to step out of the circle loses. Focus on your foes weak points, the head, neck, stomach, flanks. They will be vital to your success in the ring. The goal is not to severely harm your opponent. Anyone who is purposefully hurting another after they are out and or on the ground, will be punished and sent to the bottom of the scoreboard. Is that understood everyone?” Ross voiced about how this training is supposed to play out accordingly. 'No rough housing..no harm with my teeth - I'll go easy on that..I'll have to deal with less biting for now I guess..' she pondered about how to estimate between her attacks and frankly knew how to take them with force. Her eyes scanned Lucifer and could see how much larger he was in elevation and his mass as well. There would be no whining or mourns over anything, no, she would spar with her best skills necessary, even without the heavy duty defensive mechanism she was born with; claws and sharp fangs. The male's coat looked rather thick too, maybe his thinner points would be his nape and torso..but of course I'll avoid his lower regions, his belly would be vulnerable with my jaws. Rita inhaled deeply with a sharp exhale, preparing herself on the decision of what position to take first...offence or defence? it wasn't a tough time to decide and would rather defend to see how this male starts out with his attacks. 

Once prepared from the mat by Lucifer she watched as he prepared himself before enquiring which she would start with. "Would you like offence first, or defence?" asked the male, then she answered. "Defence. I would like to see how you play your part with starting the first move. Don't hesitate, I'm not fragile" she let the words roll of her tongue with vague concerns about how this would rule out in time. There would be no time to think and as she felt the urge to get ready she did. Her eyes locked onto Lucifers with concentration and her broad muzzle forwardly pointed with attention. She has potential strength, when to repress it and when to use it, however her focus for this measure of training revolves around her protection and how defensive she'll need to show with this male and see how he would effectively move with his standards of being the taker for this match. Though before she would start, she decided to let this male know a bit about her back story. "I've learned how to defend myself and fight as best as I could..maybe you'll find my weakness..but I don't faze over anything easily", Rita blinked her twin pools slowly, remembering parts of her life that were just a drag. "Mommy and daddy were never around..." she clicked her tongue as she lowered her cranium, eyes still glaring at his. "Make your move", she stated, whilst slowly revealing her ivory incisors, a low tone growl rumbling from her lower chest.

Addressed: Lucifer & Ross
Words: 868
Notes: This post came out really well, better than what I expected. Hopefully this whole post was a good benefit to what I will be expecting next. LOL

Rita
Rita

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:22 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

‘’I will be the offense first. You good with that?’’ Daigo responded, he was seeming to be misinterpreting Motomo right now. Thinking he was a soft touch? He was definitely going to be in for a surprise if he thought the orange brute would give in so easily to another wolf, without harming him. Motomo got into a defensive position as he nodded towards Daigo to let him know he was fine with it and narrowed his eyes, concentrating and ready to dodge whatever Daigo had in mind. Motomo kept his legs loose but his shoulders strong so he wouldn't be knocked over. His stance was perfect for taking the weight of a wolf charging into his shoulders, just in case. ‘’Get ready! Here I come!’’ Daigo said before immediately making his first mistake. Diago went towards the chest with a very obvious swipe, Motomo had plenty of time to jump quickly to the side and catch his footing. To make it more fair he gave the male a bit of a pointer as he seemed to have never fought before. "Try to make lunges less obvious, use some nice footwork." He said, before circling around the back of Daigo who was now in a vulnerable position.

Addressed: Daigo Mentioned: Daigo Word Count: 208 Notes: Do we do one attempt then switch? Once there is a winner and a loser in your pairing, then you switch it up and be with someone else.
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:50 am

”Speech”
’Thought’
”Other’s Speech”

Lucifer noticed the fae’s reaction was not what he expected. A reaction, nonetheless.  "You pretty much talked yourself into hat on" chuckled the fae of tawn to which Lucifer replied with a single nod. Lucifer shifted slightly, his body tensing for an unknown reason. Lucifer was not afraid of her. Just slightly concerned about being overly violent. He knew the techniques and strategies his father had taught him when he was only a pup were too violent for these sparring activities. This would put Lucifer at a slight disadvantage.

Lucifer needed techniques which were less rough and violent. And during a situation such as this, he knew deep down he had to make it up. "I'm certainly fine with that, good luck" his sparring partner spoke again. “Good luck to you as well” he spoke, his tone unusually low and grouchy. Lucifer would have probably made a witty comment, but during a situation like this, he couldn’t see anything to joke about. This was Dauntless initiation. He knew it should not be taken lightly or as a joke.

"Defence. I would like to see how you play your part with starting the first move. Don't hesitate, I'm not fragile" The fae of tawn answered his inquiry. ’It’s not you I am worried about. It is me. ’ he says to himself in thought. He respected her answer and readied himself. Lucifer licked his lips, studying the character of the female before him. Her body structure was not built for strength and brute force as his was. Her structure was more suited for agility and speed. Lucifer’s head tilted to the side to get a better view of this fae.

"I've learned how to defend myself and fight as best as I could..maybe you'll find my weakness..but I don't faze over anything easily . Mommy and daddy were never around..." The fae spoke. Lucifer was taken aback. He had never expected a statement as such. Perhaps it was a reference to her past. It had to be, there was no other explanation to it. The brute of amber and tawn decided to return the gesture of the statement implied. ”Father had always told me. If it breathes and it is not on your side, put an end to it. ” Lucifer spoke, referring to his past. His brutal training with his father often traumatized him as well as earn him a few scars.

”He also said it is a kill or be killed world out here. Only the strong survive. The broken are put out of their misery. He had demonstrated this act of brutality on my mother” he spoke, not knowing why he was giving out too much. He shook his cranium, returning his thoughts to the situation at hand. He raised his hackles and bore his sharp canines. His optics of honey gold burned into her own optics. "Make your move" said the fae.

Lucifer moved in a circular motion, studying her footwork. He narrowed his eyes before using a strategy his father had taught him. Instead of going for the predictable parts of her body, he went for her tail. He didn’t bite down hard enough to cause her to bleed, only hard enough so she couldn’t escape from his grip. He did this to cause her confusion, not knowing whether it would work or not. With his hind legs he attempted to trip her fore legs to cause her to fall.

~*~*~*~

Mentioned: Rita, his father
Addressed: Rita
Word count: 573
Notes: I feel terrible. I dont usually go round' hittin' girls. Maybe hit on but not hit. :c
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:11 pm

[OOC; I have to go somewhere, so I'll post what I can, even without the necessities!]

"Good luck to you as well", the tawny male spoken with quite an unpleasant tone, he wasn't much remotely interested and so she just brushed it off and didn't allow it to bother her concentration. Her pools studied how he was preparing himself, seeing how he would start off to allow herself to go easy on him and not be a tease or tantalize for this training to take place. "Father has always told me. If it breathes and is not on your side. Put an end to it". This didn't throw her off guard and only perked her lobes forward as she paid attention to Lucifer's voice and his speech. 'Seems accurate for a crucial life..his parents were at least around..unlike my father, he was a stubborn fool'. ”He also said it is a kill or be killed world out here. Only the strong survive. The broken are put out of their misery. He had demonstrated this act of brutality on my mother”, the male continued and she lifted her cranium for a moment to take in the words he released. Her mother was raped and neglected by the wolf that took her other litter, leaving her to survive with the oldest generation...how pity of a reminder.

In the meantime she just corrected her footing and watched as the start of the challenge commenced. Lucifer started to come forth, bristled haunches revealed and the male casually went around her but her head didn't follow his motion entirely, that is when he grabbed a hold of her tail, allowing for her head to snap to his direction, eyes matching his movements. His next move wasn't as obvious and her receptors cuffed back at a surprise of his hind paws close to her fore legs, attempting to cause an unbalance. Though she would be quick to avoid - Rita backed up a bit with her tassel still restrained in the grasp of the male wolf's, it was on an angle where she made a move to have her jaws exposed widely and taking the chance of biting at his nape. However her fore paws were unevenly placed and she wasn't in the right position to stand but her grasp on his thickened pelt was held firmly, so if she fell there was no chance that she would let go as easily. Pain inflicted would give her another brutal advantage to her opponent, making her senses allow her to bite down harder. Hopefully that wouldn't be the result. As she gave no interest of giving in her fore paws laid horizontally on his back, each on one side of her jaws.
Rita
Rita

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:57 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo had lunged at Motomo but he had missed. He had hit at the chest, but Motomo had seen it coming and jumped quickly to he side, avoiding his attack. The male spoke to him, giving him advice, though to Daigo it felt like he was taunting him, because he missed. Because Daigo could not take losing, he didn't like losing.
‘’Try to make lunges less obvious, use some nice footwork.’’, Motomo said as the male started circling around him, moving to Daigo's back. Daigo turned his head to look at him, groaning in annoyance. He had never fought before, so it wasn't that bad if he lost. However, in Dauntless it was. Even if you had never fought before; if you lost you were moved to the bottom of the score board. That would mean your end in this faction. Daigo had to think clearly, keep his head cool and think. He couldn't attack aimlessly at this male, it seemed; he needed some kind of plan.
‘’Think Daigo, think. If you get him off the mat and out of the circle, you will win. You won't be moved back down to the score board's bottom. I'm not one to use tactics, I use brute force... Maybe... maybe this will work. I'm fast and strong in both directions.’’, Daigo thought, hoping his plan would work, or at least get him somewhere.
Without saying anything he started running backwards and bashed into Motomo with brute force, butt and back first. He was strong, because he had been training over since he was young, training for strength and speed. He hoped this weird attack would catch Motomo off guard for a moment, giving Daigo a few seconds advantage. Because in this world. A few seconds were all that mattered. He pushed into Motomo with his back, then suddenly swung around and pushed himself up on his rear paws, before coming down with speed and butting his head into Motomo's. There was a strong force against his head, and for a moment Daigo wobbled on his paws. But he shook his head and quickly stood firm on his four paws. He was sure this attack had caught Motomo off guard, if only a little bit, and that it had sent the male closer towards the edge of the mat or either towards the ring.
‘’Hmm, I could use these kind of attacks more often. I might look big and sturdy, but I'm also very agile if I try my best, if I'm determined to win. If wolves think all I have is strength, then they're mistaken.’’

Addressed: - Mentioned: Motomo Word Count: 433 Notes: Short ugly catch up post... I'm sorry for the terrible long wait... But yay Daigo, you go! Agility and brute strength in one? Nice thought, idiot. XD
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:50 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Motomo watched Daigo's movements carefully, but not carefully enough for a split second. The grey brute charged backwards into Motomo, pushing him back slightly. Then the male flipped himself around, whacking his head onto Motomo's. The wolf seemed to be semi knocked out, his balance started going off when he did it. Motomo was fine, he was used to it, the bang to his head gave him a split second to recover his stance. Motomo never managed to recover the whole stance though, there was not enough time until the male regained his balance. The rustic male was quite close to the edge of the mat, if he came off he knew he was out for the count. He wouldn't and couldn't let it happen. As Daigo began to relax Motomo took his chance, he rolled himself over and dashed out from below his large, grey frame and around to the side of him. "Nice move." He said, obviously complimenting the wolf.

"Come on Motomo, focus, if you set so much as one foot out of the ring you loose. Keep away from the edge and keep a calm head, if you don't stay calm you panic and if you panic you become weak. I'm not weak, I don't fear, I don't panic, I just set my mind to it." He gave himself a pep talk inside his own head. He had a new lease of life, more energy, he was more focussed, more calm, ready to fight, ready to win. Motomo shook his head and let out a low growl, his eyes were focussed on his attacker, Daigo, his legs ready to spring him one place to another. You could see he was now ready, most would probably wonder where he got all this energy from but that was usually just how he was, full of energy.

Addressed: Daigo Mentioned: Daigo Word Count: 308 Notes: Sorry for the wait, Daigo. Not really had many ideas for this initiation Very Happy
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Nearus Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:20 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Nearus sighed heavily, shifting his weight around in his slumber. After a while, just how long he wasn't entirely sure, he slowly rolled over onto his stomach and opened his eyes. He looked around in a bored daze, still half asleep as he gazed out into the light of the morning.
As he stretched and stood up he began to hear voices, faint but there. It sounded as if people were jumping and moving around outside. Almost as if they were fighting with one another. He guessed it was part of the first day's training but he couldn't be sure. It could just as well had been a argument between to wolves.
Nearus shook his head and padded slowly out of the tunnel, wondering where he should go to get food. He didn't really want to speak with or even find the others since he was more of a loner. Not only that but he wasn't weak enough to ask for food or eat what another had gotten for him. That was if he even had time to get food.
As he began to walk towards the sound he started talking to himself like he always did when he was thinking and alone. “Though... I could at least go see what all the fuss is about... If they really have started something I might need to heard what is being said and what is happening.”
He rounded the corner, looking out at the scene before him. Just a few feet ahead of  him he saw two sets of wolves fighting and guessed that was what he had heard. Not wanting to get in the way or deal with what they might be doing he circled around the long way and walked up to what looked like the leader.
At least thats what he guessed since she appeared to be the only one without a partner and watching the fights unfold. Nearus took as seat a few paws away and looked out at the fights once more before turning and speakign to the female. “This is the beganing of training or whatever yes? What would you have me do then, ma'am?”
Nearus bowed his head, not really wanting to speak but firguring it couldn't be helped right now. At least he had kept his words short and to the point. Like he always did. Tho he didn't really want to fight even though he enjoyed it because he liked to fight only with purpose and a reason. 'Though she might have a reason that's good I suppose...'

Addressed: Ross Mentioned: The Initiates Word Count: ~ Notes: First post and it sucks. If I need to change anything just let me know.

Nearus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:23 am

”Speech”
’Thought’
”Other’s Speech”

Lucifer realised even for a small wolf of her petite frame, she had a large bite. As they were tangled in a rather awkward position, Lucifer tried to shake the Fae of Tawn off of his back. She was smart and he had to give her that much. Their entanglement caused Lucifer to lose a small percentage of his balance. He needed a new strategy, he need to go lower, the center of activity, the underbelly. As of this moment, he had no clear access to it.

He avoided gazing at her underbelly in order not to give his strategy away. That would always cause a hard downfall. He managed to shake her off from his back and he bared his ivories in a show of ferocity. He lowered his self, lowering his center of gravity and spreading his legs apart so he’d be more stable. The bite of the fae stung, but it wasn’t enough to scar him. Lucifer hoped that was what she was going for.

Lucifer had to put his brute strength to action. He glanced down for a split second to his right flank then he returned his focus back on the fae before him. He charged once more once he got a clear shot, he attempted to strike her down using his strength. He used his flank along with velocity to cause an unbalance to her so once she was down he would go for her underbelly.

Lucifer had not planned to use his strength against a smaller opponent, but he had to as this fae was fairly unpredictable. Lucifer hoped she would brace herself for his next attack.

~*~*~*~
Addressed:  ~
Mentioned:  Rita
Word Count: 274
Note: Short, but I couldn’t keep you waiting, Rita, Darl! Next will be much longer, promise.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Rita was in a position where her jowls were once spread then increasing the chances of holding onto her opponent, however pain wasn't the key to her success. The female didn't want to inflict much strain to him, even though this initiation was still in progress, there was still more time to experiment and little time to think and do her quick attempts and see if the others' knowledge was intact. The gruesome chances, her endured ways of attacks and just the thrill of battle was in her blood. Therefore she allowed herself to pursue and thus continue the talents she endured over the several months on her own. To not allow her mind wander, Rita felt herself being forced away from this male's physique, her grip was declining as to soon release. Once thrown from the male's side, she landed with a light thud against the mat, no initial damage was merely taken and so she arose and overlooked Lucifer.

There was understanding, he didn't quite do much harm yet and yet she awaited for his next attempt and where he would target her. She thought that maybe he would do the same tactic and go for her neck, or maybe another area where she'll be vulnerable to his advantage. Rita furrowed a brow and lowered her head below her haunches slowly, her pinkish salmon toned tongue swept across her maw, revealing ivory incisors, chest flowing with heavy breathing for the best sort of balance she could hopefully maintain. Lucifer was ready and so was she, admitting soon that she wasn't that well managed match for him for the first round, let's see how this turns out!

Turning his head before focusing back he charged, Rita lowered herself and attempted to dodge his attack, though her kneecap met his bulky frame and without haste was her danger zone. The tawny she-wolf growled with her receptors flattened with his maneuver. Digits scraping against the mat and creating indents into the material, before she knew it, there was no time to regain her balance and met the towering brute beneath him.  Then came the worst of it as she could predict, her lower physique met his chompers and she yowled with displeasure an snarled seeing where her next move would be.  Her head whipped around at the source of where the male took his target and she attempted to grip onto another location; his legs.

As the male's paws were separated, she couldn't really meet his forearm, that wasn't the most favor or delicate source to keep balance, thus a more painful location would be for his hind quarters. Rita gave it a shot and would reach a portion of the male's leg, even if this causes more damage for her own sake, his left hind limb would be another mistake to attack for him, if he loses balance or goes down with her. fangs met the male's tibia and enforce her grip a bit tighter now that she found a more accurate yet then again awkward position like the first attack she intended.
Rita
Rita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2