The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_lcap28%Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_lcap24%Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_lcap7%Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_lcap28%Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_lcap14%Eh... This is no absense but... I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Eh... This is no absense but...

4 posters

Go down

Eh... This is no absense but... Empty Eh... This is no absense but...

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:50 am

Okay so, this is no absense. I'm leaving.
The reason for this is that right now in my life everything seems to be going to shit. This whole year has been terrible and it's only getting worse.

I have two jobs, that's one thing that keeps me busy a lot.
The other things are that around a year ago my grandmother from my mother's side of the family got heart problems and had surgery. A few months ago my cousin who is only two years older than me got the same problem. She too had to have surgery.
And my parents and I ended up living with my aunt and uncle from my father's side of the family because we no longer colud pay our house, as my father has ruined it by just spilling all our money in some sort of gambling job or whatever. I love my aunt and uncle to death for giving up this chance, they are wonderful.
However, around three weeks or a month ago my grandfather from my father's side of the family passed away after breaking his hip and dying of weak lungs in the hospital after he had surgery.
And now I got the message that not long ago one of my uncles, the father of my cousin with heart issues, killed himself. I've never really met him before so I don't really know what he was like, but still; he is my cousin's father even though he cheated on her mother and left to Australia for this oher woman, and he is still family in some way (although he was married to my aunt, so not actually my uncle by blood).

So yeah, a lot of shit has been going on and I stort of just give up. It's only getting worse, it's not getting better. My whole family is falling apart in whatever way possible and I guess I will have to live with it. But being this busy with work and not being able to keep up on roleplaying as much as I used to, I will have to say goodbye to keep myself a little bit more in the sane area...

So I'm sorry but I gotta leave... Goodbye and hope you're doing all right. <3

This message is meant for both my Lhouraii and Daigo account.
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Eh... This is no absense but... Empty Re: Eh... This is no absense but...

Post by Ross ♦ Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:04 am

I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving us Daigo.
I honestly hope that everything that's going on will straighten out and be right again. It will probably just take a lot of time...
Just keep your head up and stay strong. If anyone of us can help with anything, just let us know. I speak for the whole pack when I say that.

I will inactivate your accounts at the end of this week, I don't want to delete an account with your impressive post history. In the future, if you want to come back, just notify me on the pack thread and I will open them.

Good luck Daigo, and I hope everything takes a turn for the better.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:54 am

I'm so sorry to hear that, Daigo. My prayers are with you and your family.

If you do need someone to talk to, the Lucifer Hotline is always open, hit me up if you feel like it.

Going to miss you loads. Please, if you can, come back soon?

Love you, Dai.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:21 am

Thanks guys, that means a lot. <3
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:07 pm

So sorry there is a tonne of shitty times for you dear but it can only get better, just keep a strong head and talk to someone where you need to.

You have my Skype so message me anytime and we're going to miss you so much <3

I hope your family issues clear up soon and that you feel better, loves ya Dai<333
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum