The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_lcap28%ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_lcap24%ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_lcap7%ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_lcap28%ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_lcap14%ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine

4 posters

Go down

ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine Empty ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine

Post by Rita Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:30 pm

ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine 74842da0-f731-43b2-a0b9-4cb9491a3d5c_zpsaxunyble

I T A

The Essentials
Title:: Rita Mendez
Preferred To Be Addressed As:: Rita
Sex:: Feminine/She/Her/Miss
Hour Glass:: Four Years Old
D.O.B:: May 8th, roughly 4 years ago
Sexual Orientation:: Heterosexual
Classification:: Eastern Timber Wolf Bloodline

ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine Wolf_Eder1401-Kiley-05

:: The Facade ::

Coat Features:: Rita's coat is smooth and lightly coarse, medium lengthened and not very thick, so she's feels lighter to walk and fasten her pace. Thus not having a very protected coat during the dampened weather, as always - all canids have two layers. One where it's not visible but does manage to keep this feminine dry from moisture to seep into her fur any longer. The density is valid, so she's always keeping herself pampered and displayed more precise and doesn't value herself to get filth anywhere near as oozing, gooey liquid like mud for far too long on herself. her paws, she doesn't mind but hates the prolong time without cleaning them freely. However, Rita wouldn't mind to have herself dampened with a sanguine liquid if battled or even bruised to satisfy an opponent, she briefly reveals any mechanism she qualifies.
Pigment Tones of Depth:: Her coat is a brown hue with other tawny matches of tans and darken browns. Has some various black mashes but not as visible. Her maw is tainted with varied browns and her legs have tan stockings in the front and inner thighs. her lobes are darken with cute black ear-tuffs.
Those Eyes:: Nothing out-of-the-ordinary for her visuals as her source of identifying where she goes. A tone of grey and brown hues take over for her irises.
Build:: Rita is a tall, slender feminine canid with sturdy legs. Able to take long distances, her speed and strength don't differ here, but either way she's a tough lady with an average height.

:: Through Her Eyes ::

Temperament:: First and foremost, Rita isn't one to be judged and doesn't take too kindly to having someone yell at her which draws her self-esteem to decline lower and having less value of trust in the future. Though as far as this could go, it could go on for weeks on end if the intention is still accurate in her presence, thus damaging  any bond made or bound to attach with. If put under stress for far too long, she can have mental instabilities; emotional outbursts that she is prone to have occur out of the blue - making her look more assertive and threatening from her lady-like exterior. This includes cussing and mumbling and losing her focus easily from confrontations.

Complimenting and patience is her gratitude, Rita enjoys the company of others and will always oblige for anything. Keeping a sturdy atmosphere as long as she knows that she is safe guard with the one she can trust for life and even as a future benefit to the packs lifestyle. Being a people-pleaser, this female wants individuals to see her as a helper and be respectful and find that trust and loyalty grows. There's no dull moment for the purpose of her presence as long as desired. Rita is the embodiment of a good parent and good listener in any situation and is always quick to react, thus having a generous and fast knowledge with immense compassion and guidance that many wish to witness.

Though I wouldn't take this she-wolf for granted, she's dauntless and cunning and has the courage to defend herself for any circumstances that come her way. Could easily lash out and stand her ground with an almost tantalizing feature, however, not allowing others to walk all over her like a stepping stone. She doesn't like to bring up the past, as she vaguely remembers any important details, rather than an unexpected turn that was bound to damage her life but as soon as she turned it around and headed one direction she survived and wouldn't dare bring it up no matter the case. remaining silent is her answer for any occasional speech and would throw words and find the weak spots of others that offend her which could cost you to defend yourself with a feisty she-wolf on the fringe to spar and as a tough lady she's hesitant for quick gestures. There's no evidence of where this would lead others that fight with the wrong female, it could gain trust or lose trust for a long period of time, a distasteful memory to seep in.

Talents:: Strong-willed, Tolerant, Reliable, Cooperation, Steady With The Tide, Daydreaming
Flaws:: Predicted Selfishness, Protecting the possessions; pups or a beloved, Failing To Comply
Thrills:: Cooperation, Respect, High-classed canids, Support, Successful Operations, Aiding the ill or weak, Staying Occupied, Privacy, Communication, Humour, Common Sense, Mentoring
Detestation(s):: Hostility, Arrogance, Disrespect, Harming young generation(s), Manipulations that lead to getting in trouble, Lack of communication, Intimidating, Stealing, Liars, Humiliations
Dreams:: Becoming a parent, Long lasting bonds/relationships/friendships
Fears:: Breaking a bond, Being left out of important ordeals, Having to be feeling unwanted or unworthy of being loved
Habits:: Clingy to another without separation, daydreaming to the point of losing track of something important, Chasing small prey

Narration:: Pending...[W.I.P]

:: Family Tree & Interests ::
Sire::
Reese [Unknown]
Dame:: Rachael [Unknown]
Siblings:: Ripley - Sister [Unknown]
Rhonda - Sister [Unknown]

Rita's Qualities For A Companion:: Trust & Loyalty, Humour, Honor, Breeding and most importantly, style.
Canid of Interest:: No one has been smitten with her yet
Whippersnappers:: Self-explanatory

-

Acquaintances:: N/A
Friend Relationships:: N/A
Foes:: N/A

ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine 4af274c8-aa8f-4b64-b0ef-c89912bf46bf_zpsltfk2w23

Pictures respectfully used from
© Dawnthieves

Last edited by Rita on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Rita
Rita

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine Empty Re: ℜita : An Exceptional Feminine

Post by Lucifer Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Beautiful Bio! Can't wait to rp with you, darl!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Wow, very impressive entrance there, Rita. I agree with Lucifer and I am quite excited to role play with you.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 am

Eeeeeep such a beautiful biography! Can't wait to meet her in roleplay! <3 (This is actually meant for Daigo and Rita because they're both Dauntless but I'm too lazy to switch accounts xD)
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:20 am

Oh thank you all. <3
I have yet to come up with a good scenario for the back-story and also trying to find the muse to type it out. ^^;
Rita
Rita

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum