The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_lcap28%Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_lcap24%Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_lcap7%Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_lcap28%Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_lcap14%Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless

2 posters

Go down

Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless Empty Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless

Post by Lucifer Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:21 am

Ψ L U C I F E R Ψ
Appearance

Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless Llu1

Height: From the tip of nose to the tip of tail : 190cm
From front legs to tip of ears: 95cm

Overall Appearance: Lucifer’s base coat boasts vibrant colours of red, brown, maroon, sunset orange as well as black. His underbelly as well as base legs consists of a main colour which is cream. His head splashes colours of black, brown and maroon.  Overall, he has a fiery pallete of colour. His muzzle and chest remains a creamy white. Lucifer’s fur is long, but rather coarse, giving him a large-looking plume frame. His eyes enhances his honey gold irises with their pure obsidian outlines and freckles. His ears are perky and mostly red with hints of brown and black. His tail is fluffy and mainly splashed with red, maroon and brown with cream underneath.

His coat is lightly coarse. Like freshly cut grass. He is covered in scars hidden beneath his pelt.  Lucifer has a rather large mane. It makes him look slightly more intimidating.

THE BASICS
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless Ea7062150bb_d2gpob1

Full name: Luciferous Angelos
Preferred to be addressed by: Lucifer
Nickname(s): Luc, Cypher
Birthday; Late June, Early July
Faction: Dauntless
Species: Bernard’s Wolf  ( Canis Lupus Bernardi ) ~ 40%
Red Wolf  ( Canis Lupis Rufus) ~ 60%
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Strengths: His strength, Intelligence and Combat skills.
Weaknesses:Pups, Fire, His temper.
Scent: He smells of the earth after a rain
Theme Song:

DEMEANOUR
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless Images322
Overall Demeanour:
Determined: Lucifer is a very determined spirit. He is willing to do anything and everything to achieve what is desired of him. His determination has always been there and is unlikely to depart anytime soon. This trait could likely be the most admired and attainable.

Brutal In Honesty: Lucifer is a terribly straight-forward and brutal character when it comes to honesty. Some may consider him rude and a pain, but to him, honesty should never be sugar coated. He is always one to point out a flaw or a statement without filtering his thoughts. Though it may seem like a negative trait, he uses it to his advantages.

Intellectual: He is a smart character. He usually hangs back and scopes out the situation before handling it on his own. He uses his knowledge to counteract any situation he is put under. He does take time to study his surroundings.  Gaining knowledge and facts about whatever is around him seems to give him an advantage during trivial times.

Self-Confident: With great intellect, comes great confidence. Lucifer is always appearing high and mighty and is proud of himself. This trait, annoying at times, is his most profound. He is rarely having his head and tail low. He appears Dominant to those below him but he does have to be Submissive around a character of higher ranks. He knows he appears strong and he is prideful.

Reserved: Although boasting his pride, he is a rather quiet character. Having barely anything to say, he keeps to himself. He also keeps to himself as he does not intend to hurt others with his brutal honesty. He has learned to keep his mouth shut at times needed. He is always observed to be quiet, studying and listening to everything.

Flexible and Versatile: Lucifer’s observations add a bonus to his versatility. He is able to adapt to any area, surroundings, hierarchy’s and others. His adaptable personality is often envied by others. He is very comfortable with any given situation and often makes himself at home in newer and alien areas.

Bad tempered: Lucifer possesses a terrible and dangerous temper. His temper tends to reach it’s boiling point quickly, resulting in bloodbaths. He usually refrains from activities which tend to cause him to get angry. He is not the best person to be around when in a foul mood.

HISTORY
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless Tumblr_mdoqj5_XDUD1rwcfrqo1_500k
Family: Sire ~ Firux ~ Unknown
Dam  ~ Sapphira ~ Deceased
Brother ~ Jerahmiel ~ Deceased
Brother ~ Zachariel ~ Deceased
Sister ~ Ariel ~ Deceased

Love: None

Origin: Jasper Park, Canada.

Overall History: P A S T : Born into a litter of four, Lucifer was the eldest. His father, Firux, had intended to shape him into the newest leader in the faction of Dauntless. In order to do so, Lucifer had to undergo brutal and cruel training. Firux believed in order to turn his litter into a feared quad, he had to set a role model. Lucifer had to be that role model. Firux trained him, with little compassion and more brutality in order to shape him into the leader he wanted. As a pup, Lucifer feared his father. As an adult, Lucifer feared becoming his father. By the fair age of two, he had been turned into a killing machine with his brothers and sister following behind. Lucifer realized what he was becoming. He was still undergoing training when his father fell ill. His mother had gone through the same illness and had died. This didn’t affect him much as he was kept away from his mother throughout his life, although it did affect his siblings.

P R E S E N T: Lucifer intends to rejoin his faction after The Choosing Ceremony. His purpose is to help most of the initiates survive the challenges of becoming a Dauntless member. He doesn’t want anyone to go through what he did as he knows that is the wrong version of Dauntless.

F U T U R E: Lucifer hopes to forget his haunting past and focus on helping out his initiates as well as make some strong bonds with his fellow initiates.
Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless Wolf_howling_snowymm_bavarian_forest_11565281_1

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : His Bio needed a new look.)
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless Empty Re: Lucifer ~ Male ~ Dauntless

Post by Ross ♦ Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:52 am

Very good so far Lucifer
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net