The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Announcements October 31st I_vote_lcap28%Announcements October 31st I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Announcements October 31st I_vote_lcap24%Announcements October 31st I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Announcements October 31st I_vote_lcap7%Announcements October 31st I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Announcements October 31st I_vote_lcap28%Announcements October 31st I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Announcements October 31st I_vote_lcap14%Announcements October 31st I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Announcements October 31st

Go down

Announcements October 31st Empty Announcements October 31st

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:20 pm

First off Happy Halloween to everyone. I hope you have a good time and stay safe.

The winning Faction for October 2015 is Dauntless with 15 points. With the most posts coming from Lucifer! Congratulations and great job Lucifer! Dauntless keep up the good work. As winners of the point system, you all get to decide what the role play thread theme will be for the month of November. Contact Daigo with your ideas. The theme and schedule is due to Ross by November 3rd, so that role play may begin on the 4th.

Also changing in role play is the permanent addition of Liquid Time. Role players are now able to role play their characters in different areas at the same time.

The Faction Goals for this month is to design a Faction-specific banner/signature for November.

IMPORTANT

There will be an Activity Check on the 8th of November. I will be sending a pm out to everyone and please reply to me by the 8th or your account will be rendered Inactive. If you fail to contact me by the deadline, notify me through either the Wolfquest thread or email, and I will change your account status back to active.

I will send out another announcement if there are more updates or notifications. Have a good day/evening and thank you for your time.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down