The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_lcap28%Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_lcap24%Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_lcap7%Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_lcap28%Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_lcap14%Murder Mystery October 2015 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Murder Mystery October 2015

4 posters

Go down

Murder Mystery October 2015 Empty Murder Mystery October 2015

Post by Ross ♦ Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:36 pm

A ghost is seen walking the streets of the city. Shortly there after, a body of a young wolf is found, buried in an old alley way. There are several questions that need to be answered...

Is this ghost a friend or a foe?
Who is this wolf?
Why did she die?
And who killed her?

Murder Mystery October 2015 Bloody_paw_prints_by_wolf_kid
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery October 2015 Empty Re: Murder Mystery October 2015

Post by Daigo ☯ Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:45 am

Ohohohohoh, excitedddd!
Can't wait to start this! ^^
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

http://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:51 am

Seriously can't wait for this.

SO EXCITED.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo ⭐ Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:14 am

i am motomo, watch your step

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

He was just walking down the streets when he saw it. On the floor it lay, sleeping. This was just a following of the white figure that bobbed across the street. That's all he knew. Just a passer by. A normal one. It was the obvious aftermath of a crime scene, a murder. The ghost had now gone, the body lay there, half burried. He needed to tell the others. Motomo dashed off to the other factions and in each yelled, "There's been a murder! Come quick!" He ran back leading all the wolves to the area, "Here! There was a ghost that travelled by before I saw it." He explainedd to them.

He started sniffing the body but couldn't catch a correct scent, that wouldn't work. The scent was muffled with sweet smells, the murderer obviously knew what he was doing. "No scent, check what kind of wound. Anyone got some sort of medical knowledge?" He asked but then realised he did, from his time in Erudite. "Never mind I do, Erudite folks come on." They checked the wolf over, finding only slashes. "Either a claw,  teeth or knife could've done this." One of the Erudite folks said. Motomo moved back, he didn't want to take the lead. He gave an obvious look of 'Find clues.' At everyone and began checking out the alleyway.

Addressed: All factions and their members Mentioned: The Ghost, the murderer, Erudite members, the victim Word Count: 263 Notes: Pretty happy with this, waiting for someone else to post. Don't want Motomo to take the lead XD
for i will turn on you within only a small push
Motomo ⭐
Motomo ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down