The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_lcap28%.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_lcap24%.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_lcap7%.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_lcap28%.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_lcap14%.::Mercedes::. [Amity] I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

.::Mercedes::. [Amity]

3 posters

Go down

.::Mercedes::. [Amity] Empty .::Mercedes::. [Amity]

Post by Mercedes Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:42 am

A
.::Mercedes::. [Amity] Qj6tYOn

"Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death."

The Essentials
Title: Mercedes Lotus
To Be Addressed As: Mercedes
Hour Glass: Just over 2.5 years
Sex: Feminine
Birth Season: Spring
Classification of Genetics: 50% Timber & 50% Mexican Grey Wolf
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Primary Ruling Tongue: Dutch
Secondary Ruling Tongue: English

Facade
Physique: Mercedes form is broad, dense muscles that have developed during her short time from home, however she is still growing and growing out those muscles she has - isn't determined to be powerful yet still strong enough to hold and stand her ground, despite her size. Her sturdy, four legs have been in motion and building strength to keep her moving for miles, allowing her to endure the pain of walking just a bit longer..and yet building the elevating muscles throughout her body, this feature is grand to Mercedes because it allows her to make progress for hunting fast prey and taking quick turns if whatever she chases after tricks her movements. Her frame is curved, allowing her walk to look more feminine and a bit sassy as well, due to how she walks she's usually mocked to look quirky at most. Even her height can differ upon anothers' appearance as well, so she's roughly near to average, but not entirely. To narrow it down, Mercedes is no near to be above average and once she meets her approximate height, she'll be good to know how she stands with the rest of her con-species.
Pigment Hues & Tones: The she-wolf has a tawny complexion of sorrels, tans, beige and chestnut all laid about in a semi-neat pattern, yet making her have a collage for a perfect camouflage effect with forest and woodland regions. This marks a perfect opportunity to remain silent and still within a thick depth of forest, or in a light prairie concealed with tall grass, that only her tips of her lobes would mostly stand out, but may not have her at stake if spotted. Her forehead and muzzle have darker regions of an ashen hue, this may be found on the base of her tassel and lines along her back and torso between the measures of lighter woodland tones. All of these colors are not harsh, but often fade out passed her shoulders and higher hind limbs to her paws, making them more reliable in a lighter beige.
Texture: As every canid or species on the planet of mother earth, there are always two layers to a specimens body. The first, true layer is unseen by every visible aspect, allowing this she-wolf to move freely about and not be easily drained because it helps keep her warm and dry. Mercedes second layer is however, soft and lush - most of her family enjoyed her comfort and time to be huddled with to keep warm as her body radiated heat and a soft pillow to many.
Scars Or Markings: There are but small lines of dried sanguine colors down Mercedes chin and nape, reflecting that this she-wolf was attacked some point before she left her homeland and defended herself over the duration of time. She recalls a coyote or a vulture may have used it's digits to scrape and harm her in some way when it came to scavenging game.
Those Eyes: Like most of her family genetics, Mercedes eyes are no uncommon feature but roughly a light brown hue that glistens off her pelt. Nothing to be strange or fond of, as there's nothing so extraordinary other than another pair of bright eyes staring back at you.
Accent: Light, soft-spoken. Mercedes voice isn't very loud or deep, no, her voice is airy - not having much projection or effort to speak any louder than she could on any day. However, she can prepare her vocals to seem a bit loud depending on her current status for the day. Whether it's being assertive or maybe it's being charming and kind. So in general her way of speaking is very smooth and not very unpleasant.

.::Mercedes::. [Amity] ERWYi6M
"See what no one else sees. See what everyone chooses not to see... out of fear, conformity or laziness. See the whole world anew each day!"

Through Her Eyes
Temperament: In general, Mercedes is known to be a very silent canid, always watching and learning about others by not speaking her mind into words, but jotting down in her own mind. There's really never a dull moment for her, but if she finds an opportunity to speak she would and most likely could become very chatty about any topic and relate to many things. However, she doesn't stop there,  so having company is always a must in her position and if she was rejected company she would become very distracted, alone and frozen with confusion. There wasn't always time to care in her past with her growing up, so she's always used to attracting others attention for her own, but that usually leads her in trouble or just to be flat out selfish. Which she is known for...and she would one day admit that to anyone who assumes. Also was known to not be caring for many and have been known to exile others upon trust and respect.
However, that's not all true. Mercedes is indecisive and wouldn't necessarily push others away. it's how she was brought up and not mind over matter takes place to change her life around so easily. Always distracted and always planning on making the first move reliable. Seeking a playful atmosphere until it's no longer a game, but actual realistic danger - proving her protection to be noticed greatly and used with correction. Though her body language may seem awkward, Mercedes performs a bit more lady-like once she adjusts to others around her and carrying a delicate aura, showing her passion to care for others without any hesitation or a distraction from her surroundings.
Mercedes is like a young pup at heart still, feeling like she belongs with a much smaller group. Her playful motives have not altered or even change and she is humble and talented with her work. Always showing appreciation, generosity and courtesy. There wouldn't be a moment where she would be assertive, stern and dominant so easily, but if she's provoked than she would put others in their place by reflecting their weak spots with haste. Attacking isn't always her first move, if she were to attack someone out of the blue it's usually meaning she wants to wrestle, a move to perform if she needs to practice or if she's just boiling with energy that is being wasted away with nothing but being lazy and laying about, not doing anything productive. If rejected she would go about her own ways, find something to keep her occupied. For instance she thrives to explore, so her chances of returning won't be a one, two, three routine, she would find news areas or gnaw on sticks or branches, anything to keep her well distracted from reality.
Aside from distracting herself and being social upon anything, Mercedes has one other respect and aspiration in her mind. There's something she was known to do and that was comforting those who don't have the strength to move on in life. Feelings or other mental abilities that are torn, she would guide herself to be clingy and in-tune with others that ened that extra paw to guide them as well. There were moment where the she-wolf found herself alone and wandering alone, with no one else to guide her. She had the strength to perform a better life one by one and slowly taking her time to adjust and see things how others see them. So in the end, this tawny she-wolf would be your listener in all cases and would be intrigued and understanding - a wolf that can be your friend in a tick of time. Patience is a virtue and in life you can't always trust others so easily, but there is time to feel what they feel, rather than jumping to conclusion upon their words.

Strengths: Empathy, Having a soft voice, Being observant, Being quick on her feet, able to fish and even swim, Humour that heals
Weaknesses: Low self-esteem, Unable to protect with high security, easily manipulated, lack of strength, Indecisive
Thrills: Loyalty, Respect, Cuddles, Basking in the sun, staying occupied, fishing and making friends. Honesty and Trusts, finding something to believe in, Toning in to stories and speeches, Stargazing, spending time with pups and creating life-long bonds.
Detestation(s): Hostility, Distrust, Distasteful moments or wolves, breaking a bond, not able to find love, being alone, demanding attention, fake traits, liars and betrayal.
Main Fears: Seeing to be too clingy to trust, hated by everyone she meets, Feeling left-out and not ever to find devotion.
Main Desires: Love and friendship that are long-lasting, respected and seen to be trustworthy without discrimination.
Habits: Calling others "Darling" or "hun" in any case of occasion. Finding ways to be occupied if rejected upon her movements to ensure to play. Absentmindedly dozing off.

Narration:
The Birth & Starting Out:
Seasonal Changes & Names:

Not Everything Lives & Departure:

Family Traits & Interests

Dame: Cindy - Alive
Sire: Cody - Alive
Siblings: Porsche - Sister - Alive
Skippy - Brother - Deceased

Crush: No one as of yet
Companion: Not at this time..
Whippersnappers: None at this time...

Acquaintances: None right now, maybe soon.
Comrades: Soon, maybe.
Foes: Quite soon too maybe.

"I'm really starting to love the back of your head"

.::Mercedes::. [Amity] RT3pB2N

Pictures used respectfully from © Dawnthieves
Mercedes
Mercedes

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

.::Mercedes::. [Amity] Empty Re: .::Mercedes::. [Amity]

Post by Ross ♦ Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Very nice, Mercedes. This looks really cool. I will add you to Amity.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 am

B-b-b-beautiful, darl!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:44 am

Thanks you two! I generally base my characters off almost my personal self. As far as mentality goes. c: Either way, it's how I know to create a storyline and journey.
Mercedes
Mercedes

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down