The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Amity Initiation I_vote_lcap28%Amity Initiation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Amity Initiation I_vote_lcap24%Amity Initiation I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Amity Initiation I_vote_lcap7%Amity Initiation I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Amity Initiation I_vote_lcap28%Amity Initiation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Amity Initiation I_vote_lcap14%Amity Initiation I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Amity Initiation

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amity Initiation Empty Amity Initiation

Post by Ross ♦ Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 am

Amity values peacefulness and friendship, and their initiation process is based largely on this. From what we do see of Amity initiation, we gather that it involves picking fruits and singing songs. The Amity people probably want kind, laid back people that can stay calm. The Amity initiation doesn't seem to be that intense considering that only a handful of them are factionless. Stage one has something to do with picking berries, and harvesting food, because Amity is all farms. Stage two is simulations with things that annoy you the most. The reason for having that is so you don't go crazy, and you stay calm, and peaceful. They need kind, and of course peaceful people in Amity. Stage 3 isn't really a stage, you just eat food you harvested, sing some songs, and become a member of Amity.

-7 Days of Harvesting 0/7
*Harvest various crops for a week
*Being peaceful in role play
*Creating your own scenarios about the harvest

-A Day of Simulations
*The character's most annoying things are shown in a simulation

-Have dinner with the Faction and sing songs

Last edited by Ross ♦ on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Amity Initiation Empty Re: Amity Initiation

Post by Ross ♦ Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Speech
Thoughts

The world flew by at a swift pace as Ross stared out the window. Buildings became unrecognizable blurs and distorted shapes. She faced the front of the bus and watched the road turn slightly around a corner. The bus followed it and the large towers started shrinking in size. She stared back outside, watching them. Soon the large structures became only small little buildings and apartments. The Candor housing, she thought. They were long, reasonably low, and built for practicality. A much larger building sat at the end of her vision, near the Candor apartments. The Prison. Even from here she could see the tall fencing and multiple strings of barbed wire circling the penitentiary. There were horrible beasts inside there.

She faced front again and listened to the Amity wolves as they started to break out in a song. One wolf stood up on one of the seats and smiled at everyone. In a loud voice he said, “It might seem crazy what I’m about to say.” Ross smiled, she knew this one. Another wolf popped up on a seat near him and leaned against him. “Sunshine, he’s here you can take a break,” she said in a light, flirty way. A wolf in the back, sitting on the back of a seat, howled, “I’m a hot air the could go to space.” In the row opposite him, another wolf answered. “With the air of I don’t care, baby, by the way…” A wolf upfront sang loudly. “Because I’m HAPPY!” The other wolves went ecstatic and sang along with the chorus.

Ross wagged her tail along with the beat and put her forefeet on the seat in front of her. They were getting closer to the gate, the large metallic doors closed shut like a formidable set of teeth. They stopped right in front of them and there was a loud click. Gears in the side of the wall could be heard moving and the doors crept open. On the other side of the wall were fields. Large, seemingly endless fields, with orchards breaking them up occasionally. They drove for a long time through the fields, the crops changing every once in a while. There were wolves harvesting ground crops and climbing the trees to drop fruit in baskets. She could just see in the distance where the fields ended, and forest began. The Dauntless hunted for game there, Amity tended to domesticated livestock in the pens.

After a little while, several small buildings came into view. There were barns, stockades, siloes, crop storage, Faction housing, and lastly Faction Headquarters. The bus stopped and she slipped out and onto the ground. She waited for the newbies to filter out of the bus. Wolves that were not Initiates left the group and went back to their chores. “Initiates,” she said, pleasantly. “Please follow me and I will show you to your quarters.” She turned and walked towards the large barn that was used as headquarters. It was by far the largest building in Amity, though still considerably smaller than any of the Erudites’ skyscrapers in the city. It was a barn of immense size with a rounded roof and several small and large doors. She walked to one of the entrances on the side and sat down.

“This is your housing for the course of your initiation. There are beds for each of you inside and a water pump that you will all have to share.” Peacefully. “There will be a meal each morning and evening in the commons, inside the barn. Afterwards we will distribute baskets to you so we may start getting to work. We do not tolerate any arguments or conflict. We do not appreciate any negativity.” She looked around at the group. “You are encouraged to freely express yourself, whether that be through arts, music, or some other peaceful practice. It is also encouraged to wear some sort decoration with either red or yellow. Purely your choice, but it is a Faction preference. We hope you enjoy your time here. You may go inside. I will see you all at the evening meal.”

Word Count: 691
Comments: I can’t be the only one to picture Amity like a mix between High School Musical and Hunger Games District 11, right?
And the song is Happy by Pharrell Williams.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:01 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lhouraii sat in the bus silently. Even when the others were singing she didn't sing along. She just stared out of the windows, watching as all the buildings passed by, watching them grow smaller. Soon they were outside the city's walls and on their way to Amity grounds, the place where she was born, the place where she came from. The place which others told her was the place where she belonged. Did she?
‘’I'm leaving for hell.’’, she thought, but her expression didn't change a bit. She just stared expressionless, at nothing in particular.
When she saw a wolf meet her eyes, looking at her quite worriedly, Lhouraii put on a bright but fake smile and nodded at the other female. The female smiled back and returned to singing with the others, and Lhouraii stayed where she was, sitting on her seat and just staring, smile gone again.
Not long after the bus stopped and Lhouraii got out, following the whole gang of Amity members, off towards this huge barn.
‘’Initiates, please follow me and I will show you to your quarters.’’, a female spoke and the group followed her as they were told. Lhouraii was in the far back, and she didn't intend on getting closer or somewhere in the middle of the group.
At the barn they all stopped and Lhouraii stood in the very back still, listening to this female's word's in the front, the female that had been there at the Ceremony. She spoke them, addressed them and explained to them everything they needed to know. Things Lhouraii already did know.
‘’This is your housing for the course of your initiation. There are beds for each of you inside and a water pump that you will all have to share. There will be a meal each morning and evening in the commons, inside the barn. Afterwards we will distribute baskets to you so we may start getting to work. We do not tolerate any arguments or conflict. We do not appreciate any negativity.’’, the female said and Lhouraii chuckled to herself for a moment. A chuckle no one could hear.
‘’No negativity? I'm everything but positive about life.’’, she thought, though she never said anything. She kept her mouth shut throughout the whole introduction.
‘’You are encouraged to freely express yourself, whether that be through arts, music, or some other peaceful practice. It is also encouraged to wear some sort decoration with either red or yellow. Purely your choice, but it is a Faction preference. We hope you enjoy your time here. You may go inside. I will see you all at the evening meal.’’, the female continued and finished and Lhouraii shook her head. She knew all about this, there was nothing new to it anymore. ‘’I guess yellow for me because it fits my coat. Maybe a scarf or whatever. I will find something one way or another.’’, she thought, thinking out her plans to act the least suspicious around the other Amity members. ‘’I'm starving, oh gosh.’’

Addressed: - Mentioned: Some Amity female, the Amity group, Ross Word Count: 505 Notes: I'm the only Amity member here, this will be hard. xD
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross walked away from the Amity Headquarters and walked towards the fields. She grabbed a basket and slung it over her back, like a pair of saddle bags. She lifted her head and trotted lightly over the ground, by the side of the road. It was her turn to be in the fields. A few wolves were walking back, their baskets full to the brim with ears of corn. They were joking and laughing in a tired fashion, one wearing a red scarf and the other a faded yellow hat. She smiled at them and hurried along. It wasn’t long before her swift gait brought her to the corn fields.

The tall green stalks blocked out much her view as she slipped inside. She heard the other wolves singing and went towards the sound. She soon found the group and joined them as they walked through the rows of greenery. She reached up and grabbed a fragile green ear in her teeth. She put it in her basket and reached for another. The basket filled quickly on that side and she started to become unbalanced. She filled the other basket and evened the weight out. While she worked the other Amity wolves sang aloud, working with the beat.

A medium sized, dappled wolf, working a few rows down from her, started the song. “Anthony works in a grocery store, saving his pennies for someday.” When she went quiet, another wolf picked it up. His low voice echoed through the corn. “Mama Leone left a note on the door, she said, Sonny move out to the country.” It was like electricity rippled through the wolves around her as they braced themselves eagerly for the chorus. “Working too hard, can give you a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack!” The wolves laughed loudly, and started picking the corn with renewed vigor.

She and a few others walked towards the road, their baskets brimming with the green jewels. The song’s strength dimmed as they got farther away. The small string of wolves walked down the road, still singing softly. Ross sang along with the verse, “You should never argue with a crazy ma-ma-ma-ma-mind…”  She smiled and followed the group.

They got to Amity Headquarters as the sun was going down and hurried to unload the heavy baskets in one of the silos. They climbed the high steps and dropped them down the shoot at the top, so they went to the collection at the bottom. There was still a lot of harvesting to be done before winter came, but they would get it done. They always did.

As they were finishing unloading their packs a loud bell echoed from the large barn. It was dinner time. She trotted towards it, thoroughly starved. She entered into one of the side doors and joined the other wolves in the dining hall. She got her food and started looking for a place to sit, noticing her new initiates were sitting at one side of the hall. She walked over and joined them, lying next to a yellow wolf with dull blue eyes (Lhouraii). The wolf didn’t say much. “Hello,” Ross said pleasantly, in an attempt to start a conversation. “My name is Ross, what’s yours?”

Word Count: 535
Song was Moving On by Billy Joel
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:59 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Rayas walked in slowly, she was exhausted. Raya could hear other wolves in the distance. ‘’This is your housing for the course of your initiation. There are beds for each of you inside and a water pump that you will all have to share. There will be a meal each morning and evening in the commons, inside the barn. Afterwards we will distribute baskets to you so we may start getting to work. We do not tolerate any arguments or conflict. We do not appreciate any negativity.’’ Said a maroon female, she looked almost as thin as Rayas. "Just keep calm, they won't hurt you. Try not to be negative." She thought. Raya was sometimes positive but never really showed her true emotions. ‘’You are encouraged to freely express yourself, whether that be through arts, music, or some other peaceful practice. It is also encouraged to wear some sort decoration with either red or yellow. Purely your choice, but it is a Faction preference. We hope you enjoy your time here. You may go inside. I will see you all at the evening meal.’’ The maroon female said again. Rayas was good at art... "Don't express how you feel, that would be ridiculous. I'll wear.... Red! It goes with my eyes. But I don't really want to wear anything." She thought, keeping her head low. Rayas' tail was between her legs and her ears pinned against her head. The thought of food made her feel slightly better, though.

There was the noise of singing in the far distance as the maroon wolf had left, she went in that direction, right? The maroon wolf returned, baskets of green corn with her. "Hello, My name is Ross, what’s yours?” She asked, directed to the blue eyed wolf that stood near Raya. The albino walked gently up to the wolf, named Ross, head bobbing up and down with each stride. Rayas began to speak but her words were stuttered, she was scared and frightened but didn't say so, that would be ludicrous. "He---he-hello... R--r---ross. I--I'm R-ray-as. N--n-nice to m-meet y-ou..." Rayas stopped, standing dead still before lowering herself to the ground, she was being to submissive, probably. "Stop being such a baby." She thought to herself.

Addressed: Ross Mentioned: The initiates, Ross, Lhouraii Word count: 373 Notes: Ew, first post. Let me know on the colours, though.
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Ross walked away from the headquarters and Lhouraii stared at her leaving. She flicked her ear before looking at the other initiates; they went inside the building, like they were told. Lhouraii followed them in silence, again walking in the very back like always.
Lhouraii already knew these headquarters because she had been born here. There were no new things for her. She knew she could show around the others this way, but she didn't feel like it. So she just followed them, pretending not to know anything about the head quarters. Though, they probably knew she was born here, because she hadn't been a transfer. But, they didn't address her about it.

After a while the sun began to set and evening was setting in. Lhouraii and the others were still in the headquarters, at the big dining hall. Lhouraii sat with the other initiates, even though in the corner of her eye she watched her family.
They were begging for her to come with them since she already came from Amity, but all Lhouraii did was smile brightly at them and point as the initiates around her, pretending like she wanted to spend some time with the newest Amity members. Even though she didn't even knew them nor speak to them at all.
Suddenly this reddish coated female came their way, the female from earlier today, who lead them to the Amity grounds. Lhouraii looked at her as she laid down beside her.
‘’Hello. My name is Ross, what’s yours?’’, the female said, smiling at Lhouraii. Lhouraii smiled back and wanted to say something, but just at that moment this other female wolf appeared in her view. A white wolf with red eyes, an albino. She spoke to Ross, stuttering badly.
‘’He---he-hello... R--r---ross. I--I'm R-ray-as. N--n-nice to m-meet y-ou...’’
‘’If you can't keep your voice straight and strong, then don't speak. Rude little bird...’’, Lhouraii thought annoyed. She had been about to say something, and now this stuttering female was cutting off her words, interrupting her. Lhouraii didn't like it.
‘’Hello, Ross.’’, Lhouraii then said as she glanced at Rayas. ‘’Rayas.’’, she added quickly, taking a deep breath before forcing a huge bright smile on her face, wagging her tail. ‘’I am Lhouraii, it's nice to meet you too.’’
‘’I already know the ways of Amity because I was born in this faction, so I'm ahead of the others. Which is nice.’’, she said after that, to Ross, still wagging her tail. She tried her best to ignore Rayas as subtle as possible, without giving the female the feeling it was on purpose. ‘’I guess I will go with a yellow scarf as decoration. I still might have it somewhere near my bed, if I didn't lose it. After all I kept it because I knew I was going to return to Amity~’’

Addressed: Ross Mentioned: Her family, the initiates, Rayas Word Count: 480 Notes: Ugly post, ew...
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:36 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Rayas flattened her ears as the yellowish, blue eyed wolf began to speak. She seemed to think Raya interrupted her, well she didn't mean to. ‘’Hello, Ross.’’ The wolf said, ‘’Rayas.’’ She forced a smile, Raya could tell. ‘’I am Lhouraii, it's nice to meet you too. I already know the ways of Amity because I was born in this faction, so I'm ahead of the others. Which is nice.’’ The wolf, named Lhouraii, said. The albino could tell Lhouraii was trying to ignore her she'd had that all her life with August... August... Rayas shook her head, she didn't want to remember him or her pups that never got named. ‘’I guess I will go with a yellow scarf as decoration. I still might have it somewhere near my bed, if I didn't lose it. After all I kept it because I knew I was going to return to Amity~’’ Rayas looked away, she'd never been in a faction before. "Speak to Lhouraii, she seems to not like you. Try and make friends, she's probably just annoyed because she wanted to say something. What am I going to wear?" She thought, Rayas decided being silent was what she'd do though. She just sat there, watching.

The albino decided she was being a nuisance so walked off to the beds, slowly- her head was hung low and her tail almost between her legs. Rayas was still scared, she found it hard to remove that gene from herself, would this stop her chances of becoming an Amity? Maybe she could lighten up after a while, when she began to trust the others. Raya sat in the corner of the room looking down, she didn't want to speak to anyone unless addressed because what if she did what happened last time? Lhouraii probably hated her for it but that wouldn't be a first. Raya always tried to be more social but it never worked, it just made her seem awkward around everyone. "Why can't I just be normal? I'm to awkward with everyone and everything, it's horrible. Just speak to her naturally, Lhouraii doesn't seem like a nasty, bitchy wolf." Raya thought, her gaze returned to the floor and she sighed it wasn't her fault really, or was it? But there was one problem, she needed something to wear... A red scarf would probably work...

Addressed: x Mentioned: Lhouraii, Ross, Amity, August, Her pups Word count: 293 Notes: Hehe
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross smiled at them. “Its nice to meet you too Lhouraii. I forgot you were already part of Amity, practically a natural here. Its kind of a joke that you even have to take initiation. Its obvious this Faction is perfect for you.” She nudged her playfully in the shoulder. She looked up as another wolf walked over to them. She was smaller, and thin. A brilliant white in color, her pink-red eyes sparkling like rubies in her skull.

She appeared timid as she walked up to them, Ross picking up a subtle cue from Lhouraii that she didn’t appear to like her very much. She shrugged it off, you can’t like everyone, even in Amity. The albino laid next to her for a second and stuttered a greeting. “Hello Rayas, its nice to meet you,” she said gently. Why is she so timid, she thought to herself. No one is going to hurt her here. She watched her for a second before engaging in a conversation with Lhouraii.

Rayas stood after a few minutes, and quietly slipped off to the initiates dormitory at the back of the barn. Ross waited a second then nudged her piece of bread over to her blonde companion. “Have this Lhouraii,” she said. “I won’t eat it, and I don’t want to see it go to waste. I’ll be back briefly, excuse me.” She stood up and walked out the side door. She went to a small shop by the barns and went inside. There were an assortment of scarves, hats, baskets, fur guards, and various parts for repairing broken equipment. She found a plain red scarf and grabbed it gently in her mouth.

She walked around the large barn and walked into the dormitory. She found Rayas sitting in the girls room. She walked around behind her and smiled. “Rayas,” she said quietly. She didn’t want to scare her. “I brought you something.” She put the scarf on the ground in front of her feet and stepped away. “It’s just a present, to welcome you to Amity.” She smiled at her but she felt worried too, “I really hope you enjoy it here.”

Word Count: 346
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:24 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

“Hello Rayas, its nice to meet you,” Ross said as Raya plodded off.

“Rayas,” Ross said as she quietly entered the barn, her footsteps quiet, “I brought you something.” Rayas looked up, no one ever brought her anything. Ross placed down a red scarf, it was beautiful; Raya loved it. Finally the timid female had something to call her own. "I don't even know if I can take this from her, it's so beautiful..." She thought, but Ross' voice broke her from her thoughts. “It’s just a present, to welcome you to Amity.” Ross said, but Rayas was confused. She said it was just a present, to Raya it was more. The only thing she was handed to her in her lifetime was an abusive male and some meat- never care, never kindness. Ross smiled at Rayas and she smiled back, something she'd not done in a long time. “I really hope you enjoy it here.” Ross finished. Rayas was starting to open up, she was starving and wanted friends badly. Her head ached from the walking as did her feet and she just wanted to lie down and have some food. Raya looked up at the reddish pelted wolf, longingly, and smiled again. Rayas then spoke, for the first time really in a while thought stuttering. "Thank you, Ross... It's beautiful, I love it. I'm sorry for acting like I'm scared of everything, it's just my upbringing..." She waited for Ross to respond as she picked up the scarf and threw it around her neck.

Addressed: Ross Mentioned: August Word count: 257 Notes: So short
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine ♫ Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Speech
Thoughts
Text or another's words

Gazing upon the vast vicinity of open fields, Imagine grew intrigued of how mesmerizing the place was. Trees were placed in careful rows; fields expertly crafted to grow a plethora of different food items. She soon eagerly loped about the orchards, as she had already arrived and been shown the areas. There were several wolves; much more than she had previously been used to as her times of being a vagabond.
Her pondered speech was interrupted as she entered the barn where the majority of the initiates were located. Padding alongside the numerous wolves, she planted a friendly smile on her face as she noticed two wolves' exchanging small gifts. Before deliberately walking over, she noted their appearances; one was lithe, one was smaller. Seemed generally nice, one more submissive than the other.
"Easy wolves to get the chance to talk with; I need to talk to someone!" She mused, switching to a placid demeanor beforehand.
A charismatic grin settled upon her pale features as she settled near the two. Her voice was soft, delicate as she addressed the red wolf,
"That is a magnificent scarf you got there," Placing her attention to the albino individual next, she uttered, "Is that gift for you? It's beautiful! Scarves are an absolute delight; I brought one with an intricate yellow design. Got to slightly stand out, be expressive, correct?" Her voice was light and cheery, trying to bring some sort of brightening mood to the soft atmosphere.
Pausing briefly before the wolves had a chance to speak, she uttered briskly,
"Oh! My mistake. I forgot to introduce myself! I am Imagine; feel free to address me as you please. I'm usually the talkative one here..." She trailed off, a sheepish smile settling upon her face.
Glancing around the initiates' space, she soon wished and hoped that these wolves would be accepting of her. She wasn't used to these ways.

Addressed: Ross, Rayas (not by name, however) Mentioned: Amity members Word count: 317 Notes: This is just something to test myself as a roleplayer... trying to get back into the flow of things.
Imagine ♫
Imagine ♫

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:07 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Rayas looked up as she saw a greyish wolf that looked pretty feminine. It was larger than her and seemed very excited. "That is a magnificent scarf you got there," She said, addressing no one in particular. She then looked towards Raya who now seemed intimidated by the wolf, it wasn't even anything that the wolf was doing towards her; just being looked at scared the life out of her. "Is that gift for you? It's beautiful! Scarves are an absolute delight; I brought one with an intricate yellow design. Got to slightly stand out, be expressive, correct?" She asked. The wolf sounded so cheery, almost how Raya wanted to sound. The albino didn't even know why she was in Amity, she was probably the most frightened wolf around. Rayas was socially awkward and didn't really know how to start a conversation or finish one to be exact. The atmosphere had now changed, Raya could almost feel the joyous vibe this new female was giving out; ever since she came into the barn it felt different, something Raya wasn't familiar with much, she didn't know what to make of it. "Oh! My mistake. I forgot to introduce myself! I am Imagine; feel free to address me as you please. I'm usually the talkative one here..." She said, looking around slightly. The wolf, now known to Raya as Imagine, seemed to be sort of overwhelmed by the barn. Raya was overwhelmed by everything at the moment, all the wolves were so accepting and they had such extravagant things. The albino was happy with her plain red scarf; it fitted her personality.
Raya didn't really know what to say, she was confused and completely scared of everything going on- everyone was being so kind to the poor thing and she had no idea about kindness and caring. "I should talk, just say my name... You don't have to say much... Just don't stutter." She thought. Raya decided she wasn't going to be either rude or a wimp so spoke, quietly: "i'm Rayas. If you want you can call me Raya." She spoke in such a quiet tone it was probably hard to hear her but it did travel far enough to reach Imagine's ears. "i don't mind, whichever." She added, looking down. Her red scarf hung on her shoulders and covered the ghost white face below, the eyes that were sometimes referred to as "the eyes of the devil" or "evil" were not visible to anyone.

Addressed: Imagine Mentioned: Ross, Imagine Word count: 414 Notes: Ew, yucky post.
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:24 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Its nice to meet you too Lhouraii. I forgot you were already part of Amity, practically a natural here. Its kind of a joke that you even have to take initiation. Its obvious this Faction is perfect for you.’’, Ross said and Lhouraii nodded, smiling brightly like she was proud of herself. But inside her mind she despised herself for returning here, even though choosing a different Faction was weak in her eyes.
‘’Yes, I'm a natural here, thank you for thinking that of me, Ross.’’, she said, still smiling, though inside her mind her opinion was different. ‘’No Faction is perfect for me, I'm an outcast. Even the Factionless don't want me. She doesn't know anything about me.’’, she thought as she watched Ross.
The female had turned to talk to Rayas, but Rayas didn't seem in the mood for a conversation, or she was too shy. Lhouraii watched Rayas walk off towards the bedrooms and not long after Ross went after her, leaving her left overs from her meal for Lhouraii.
‘’Have this Lhouraii, I won’t eat it, and I don’t want to see it go to waste. I’ll be back briefly, excuse me.’’, she said as she shoved her meal towards the female and left.
‘’Thank you. I will make good use of it.’’, she said. Yes, she was gonna eat it all by herself. Most Amity wolves would wait for the real owner's return or give it to another hungry soul, but not Lhouraii. Because she was starving. She hadn't actually finished her own meal yet, but she still wanted more. And so she laid back down and started gnawing on Ross' meal while she looked around the area. She ate like she had been starving for days; there were no manners. But Lhouraii didn't care what others would think.
‘’If they don't say anything I won't say anything back. Let them watch and if they will talk to me about it I will pretend like I fully agree with them. The idiots.’’, Lhouraii thought as she finished Ross' meal hasted and went over to her own. She stayed silent, not making any eye contact with the other wolves around her. She didn't need company.

Addressed: Ross Mentioned: Rayas, the other Amity wolves Word Count: 369 Notes: Short ugly catch up post...
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:49 am

Speech
Thoughts
Ross smiled as Rayas took the scarf from her and threw it over her shoulders. “You’re welcome Raya,” she said calmly. She listened to the smaller wolf as she talked. When she was done, she stepped forward and looked her in the eyes. Her ruby eyes held so much depth and sadness. She wished she could take her past away so she could start over a new. “You’re safe here Rayas. No one will hurt you here, no will hurt you ever again.” She flared her nostrils and lowered her head so she was even with the submissive fae. “I promise.”

Ross looked up as a dark grey wolf (Imagine) approached them. She smiled at her, this new wolf was very quick to give compliments. She hoped it made Rayas smile, Because she is beautiful. She watched as the new wolf talked about her yellow scarf and it’s complicated patterning. She nodded conversationally when she asked about standing out. She didn’t feel the need to stand out, her color alone made her an oddity, she didn’t need to add to it. She was content with her cross and chain.

The grey wolf introduced herself as Imagine. “Its very nice to meet you Imagine, ” Ross said smiling. “My name is Ross, I’m in charge of all the new initiates in the Amity Faction. We are all about peace, neutrality, and non-violence. You are welcome to join us, we would love you to stay. You have the makings of an excellent Amity initiate.”

She looked out the window and saw the moon was almost halfway in its climb up the sky. “Oh my, it’s getting late,” she said softly. “Please excuse me ladies, but I must be getting to sleep soon.” She stood up and walked towards the door. “The other wolves will be coming in shortly, it’d probably be best to pick your bed before the others. It’s the first day of initiation tomorrow. Sleep well, and good night.”

She slipped quietly out of the room and went into another just down the hall. She curled up on her blanket, smelling fondly of straw, dust, and her scent. She curled up and went to sleep, tucking her tail under her chin. The initiates will have a busy day tomorrow.

Word Count: 380
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

“You’re welcome Raya,” The reddish wolf named Ross said, she was speaking calmly to Raya. “You’re safe here Rayas. No one will hurt you here, no will hurt you ever again.” Ross continued, Raya looked up. This gave her both hope and comfort, she was now feeling a little more happy about being around them. “I promise.” She said, her words filled with truth. "Thank you, Ross." Rayas said with a smile.

“Oh my, it’s getting late,” She said looking out the window, Raya turned her head in the same direction to see the moon hovering in the sky instead of the sunlight. “Please excuse me ladies, but I must be getting to sleep soon.” Ross said, Raya didn't really want to sleep. “The other wolves will be coming in shortly, it’d probably be best to pick your bed before the others. It’s the first day of initiation tomorrow. Sleep well, and good night.” Ross finished, Rayas thought it'd be a good idea to choose a bed that is by itself so she was sort of alone.

As Ross walked off she looked around to see whether there were any sort of alone. To her surprise there was, right next to her. She looked towards the other wolf, that she now knew as Imagine and spoke: "Mind if I take this one?" Rayas walked over to it and sat down. She was happy with this bed. "I don't mind maybe talking for a bit, I don't really talk much but if you'd like I could speak?" She said in her quiet voice. Raya was scared but still she offered, what had she to lose?

Addressed: Ross, Imagine Mentioned: Others Word count: 275 Notes: I have no ideas for rp right now
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:47 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lhouraii quickly gulped up Ross' food before getting to her own meal. She didn't eat with manners, she just ripped of chunks and gulped them down like she hadn't eaten in forever and was starving, skin and bones. After finishing her own meal she licked her lips and got to her paws, stretching her limbs. Looking around and yawning she noticed other of the Amity wolves had already gone to their beds, for it was getting late. And tomorrow was the first official day of initiation. Lhouraii frowned at he thought.
‘’I came from Amity, why do I gotta do the same as the other initiates who are new to this whole way of living? It's insane. And it's dangerous. I need to try hard, I cannot blow my own cover. I need to act happy and cheerful all day long even though that hurts my jaws. I need to socialize even though that's worthless. Come on Lhouraii, you can do it. You can pass tomorrow's initiations. You can pass the whole Faction.’’, the female told herself in her thoughts, before sighing and trying to relax; she realized her body had become a bit stiff with nervousness.
She was about to go to bed so she could sleep for a bit longer and order her thoughts, when some older wolves from the other tables came her way. A white female and a brown coated male, her parents. Lhouraii looked up at them, feeling nervousness sink in again, but she forced a bright smile as a greeting and walked over to them, licking her mother's muzzle before nuzzling her father's chest.
‘’Mommy, daddy, hi! I missed you! Did you miss me?’’, she lied. She lied all of it. She hated acting like this, but she had no other choice.
‘’Of course we did, darling. Did you pass initiation yet?’’, her mother asked and Lhouraii grinned. And painful it was to do so. ‘’Of course not mommy, initiations is tomorrow. But I will sure pass it, don't worry.’’, Lhouraii said in response. Her father winked at her, nuzzling her face before pulling back and smiling.
‘’Ah, you're growing so big already. You will become a great Amity member, I'm sure of that. But even though you're growing into an adult, you will always stay daddy's little princess~’’, he said, winking again, and Lhouraii nodded, smiling brightly still. Though, inside her mind she felt like barfing up on his front paws. ‘’Annoying big suck up.’’, she thought. She hated her parents. But then again, she hated everyone in this world.

‘’Of course daddy, always~’’, she said, before looking over at the room where the initiates slept. ‘’I have to go to sleep now. Gotta rise early in the morning and I cannot feel tired during initiation, right? Night night~’’
‘’I hate them so much, they should stop treating me like a little girl. I'm NOT his princess, they are NOT my favorite parents in the world. I do NOT have parents. I hope they die soon...’’, Lhouraii thought, growing negative again. The friendlier and more cheerful she was towards others to keep her true self hidden, the more negative she grew about others and herself in her thoughts, after the cheerful conversation she had. It was normal, it was her. ‘’I hope they die a gruesome death, calling themselves my parents. They are not my parents, I hate them. I hate them.’’
With those words she said her parents goodbye before leaving for the beds. She entered the room, just in time to catch some of the last part of a conversation going on in the bedroom.
‘’The other wolves will be coming in shortly, it’d probably be best to pick your bed before the others. It’s the first day of initiation tomorrow. Sleep well, and good night.’’, Ross said before she went to one of the beds and curled up to go to sleep.
With a bright smile Lhouraii responded. It was giving her a headache. ‘’Yeah, goodnight Ross. Sleep well~’’, she said, before looking at the others in the room. ‘’And you too. Tomorrow's a big day, you need to be rested.’’
She winked and found an empty bed, curling down on it. She looked at the others for a moment before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. However, before she fell asleep she thought one last negative thing, like always.
‘’I hope you all die in your sleep.’’

Addressed: Her parents, Ross, the other initiates Mentioned: - Word Count: 740 Notes: JEEZ LHOURAII, HATING MUCH? Omg I loved her so much, she's so negative and depressed and omg! Also, very awkward bonding time with her parents add in there to make the post longer and better. XD DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS!
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine ♫ Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Speech
Thoughts
Text or another's words

Imagine turned her attention to the red wolf, a smile plastered onto her face as the wolf spoke up. "It's very nice to meet you Imagine. My name is Ross, I'm in charge of all the new initiates in the Amity Faction. We are all about peace, neutrality, and non-violence. You are welcome to join us, we would love you to stay. You have the makings of an excellent Amity initiate.” The kind words from Ross rung in her poised ears; an affable smile appeared on Imagine's face as she took the compliment. The leader of the new initiates seemed quite nice, and very easy to talk too. She had the makings of an easy going, approachable wolf.
She turned her skull towards the pure white wolf after Ross had departed, noting the soft words she spoke. "I'm Rayas. If you want you can call me Raya; I don't mind, whichever." Lowering her skull slightly, Imagine replied briskly,
"Rayas. That is a beautiful name! It's simply a pleasure to meet you. I hope we have a great time here in the initiation! I'm super excited, but... secretly anxious." She trailed off, noting how she was beginning to ramble. Imagine didn't want to scare the poor wolf away with her aggravating, consistent words. She just wanted to get to know everyone.
"Mind if I take this one? I don't mind maybe talking for a bit, I don't really talk much but if you'd like I could speak?" Rayas' soft words echoed through Imagine's perked audits as she herself chose the bed next to her. Settling on the top in the most comfortable position that she could manage, she quickly turned her attention back to Rayas.
"Don't worry if you don't talk much; I usually end up rambling all the time. It's surprising that people haven't told me to stop talking. But... I don't really want to pry, or strike a bad nerve, but... how did you end up with Amity? Even though I do seem to talk a lot, I love listening to others and about themselves. It probably soothes my throat!" Imagine cheerfully spoke as she rested her head on her paws, her scarf hung carefully about her neck. It was awfully silent in the little initiate space; probably because of the fact that she had been wandering here, there, and everywhere and hadn't followed the others to the dining hall. The atmosphere was nice for a change; nothing short of awkward or extremely loud.
After pondering to herself, she looked back toward Rayas.
'She seems really nice, but very tentative. I hope she can break out of her shell!' Smiling politely, she wondered if she could actually fit in with these wolves...

Addressed: Ross & Rayas Notes: Hopefully this is not too shabby! Word count: 453
Imagine ♫
Imagine ♫

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:13 pm

i am rayas, a silent being

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

‘’And you too. Tomorrow's a big day, you need to be rested.’’ Lhouraii said to the initiates after addressing Ross. Rayas could tell the sense of sarcasm or a weird feeling about her word, like she didn't mean it. "Rayas. That is a beautiful name! It's simply a pleasure to meet you. I hope we have a great time here in the initiation! I'm super excited, but... secretly anxious." Said Imagine, she seemed like a really nice wolf and pretty Amity like... Why would she be anxious anyway, Ross said there is no real reason to have initiation really.... Rayas was slightly confused so stayed quite silent for a while before Imagine spoke again to her. "Don't worry if you don't talk much; I usually end up rambling all the time. It's surprising that people haven't told me to stop talking. But... I don't really want to pry, or strike a bad nerve, but... how did you end up with Amity? Even though I do seem to talk a lot, I love listening to others and about themselves. It probably soothes my throat!" Imagine asked, Rayas didn't really want to speak as she curled herself up on her bed but thought in only polite to speak to the female who took the time to speak to such a skittish wolf in such a kind way. "Thank you for the compliment... I appreciate it. You shouldn't be anxious, you're something I think Amity needs..." Raya started. "It's fine, making me talk I think is good, I guess. I've not spoken to anyone for a long time and my courage has become poor. I ended up here because I was born into it but I was sent away with some male from here who took me to the factionless area and abused me horribly, that's why I don't talk..." Raya continued as a tear rolled down her cheek and she very obviously looked sad, sitting on her bed looking into the eyes of Imagine who looked so untroubled but Rayas felt bad for sharing her story, no one wants to here a sad story and certainly no one wants to carry her burden as well as their own. Raya knew as happy as everyone in Amity seems they probably all have their own dark sort of pasts. "Then he left me all alone, nothing to live on and injured. I ran away as best I could before coming across the Amity grounds again, I recognise no one here and don't know if I will pass initiation any more. I need rehabilitating and help to get better, do you think you could.... help me? Or do you have your own issues?" Rayas was surprised she actually asked a complete stranger for help but Imagine was the only wolf she'd met that hadn't seemed weird to her or harsh. "I--it'll take me a while to actually trust you though, I hope you don't feel offended by that..." She finished with an awkward smile, the albino pinned herself to the wall while she was standing on her bed and pushed back her ears in a very submissive fashion and tucked her tail right under her body. "P--please don't h-hurt me..." Rayas stuttered looking into Imagine's eyes with her terrified look, terrified she was and Raya had felt the same when she was being abused just to more extent then but still she felt frightened and unsure of what to do. Raya knew she needed to learn about trusting others again otherwise it'd become a problem within the initiation.

Addressed: Imagine Mentioned: Ross, Lhouraii, Imagine, August, Her parents, other amity members Word Count: 594 Notes: x
but fear me, for i can be formidable
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine ♫ Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Speech
Another's words
Regular text

As she settled once more upon the plush bed, she casually leaned against the frame as Rayas began to speak. "Thank you for the compliment... I appreciate it. You shouldn't be anxious, you're something I think Amity needs... It's fine, making me talk I think is good, I guess. I've not spoken to anyone for a long time and my courage has become poor. I ended up here because I was born into it but I was sent away with some male from here who took me to the factionless area and abused me horribly, that's why I don't talk..." As she trailed off, Imagine instantaneously switched into a more serious demeanor. This wolf had been bruised and hurt, but not entirely broken. All that was left was an agonizing hurt, which was clearly evident in Rayas' wide ops.
"Then he left me all alone, nothing to live on and injured. I ran away as best I could before coming across the Amity grounds again, I recognize no one here and don't know if I will pass initiation any more. I need rehabilitating and help to get better, do you think you could.... help me? Or do you have your own issues?" The svelte wolf rambled, her quiet voice on edge of strangled insanity. "I--it'll take me a while to actually trust you though, I hope you don't feel offended by that... P--please don't h-hurt me..." She finished with a terrified squeak, not even daring to look at Imagine directly.
Imagine immediately reacted, her voice soft and soothing as she murmured reassuringly,
"Rayas. On a serious note, I... I'm really sorry for what happened to you, okay? I will honestly not push you to open up. You need your own space, and I get that! If you ever need to vent to someone, I'll be attentive. I can be quite the talker, but I can listen if needed." Imagine paused, a small smile appearing on her face toward the frightened wolf.
As Rayas had previously asked a question, Imagine briskly went on, wanting to ease the poor wolf's anxious conscience.
"As a response to your earlier question, I do have my own issues. I... I may seem like an all around, affable and open wolf. It's mainly a facade to obscure my own insecurities. I'm seriously wary of other's opinions toward myself; even though I always ramble." Imagine paused, afraid that she was ranting again to Rayas.
Despite that, she continued with a sheepish smile,
"My history is not as... brutal. I did get tossed about a lot, but I learned to push it aside, to put on a bright smile and keep the conversation going. I can't bear to let others falter and be left out like I was, so I open up to wolves so they don't feel left out."
Casually leaning back once more, she briskly added, "To finish, I just want to let you know that I'm here. Take your time and your own space; I completely understand!" Imagine smiled toward her before lowering her skull onto her front paws.
As the night drew to a close, she began to ponder on what was going to be in store. Hopefully... something exciting.

Addressed: Rayas Word count: 538 Notes: Two posts in a day? Preposterous!
Imagine ♫
Imagine ♫

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:39 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

"Rayas. On a serious note, I... I'm really sorry for what happened to you, okay? I will honestly not push you to open up. You need your own space, and I get that! If you ever need to vent to someone, I'll be attentive. I can be quite the talker, but I can listen if needed." Imagine said in response to Rayas' story. All Raya did was stay silent, what was there to say? She had been abused and hurt, damaged and mentally scared. What August did was unforgivable, especially when he removed the only thing true to her heart. Raya hadn't said all the details, it was to much pain to think about. "If only I was stronger... I could explain..." She thought, but Rayas knew all to well there was no point wishing for something you can't obtain. It is out of reach to her and Rayas knew she would never be able to take what she doesn't have. "As a response to your earlier question, I do have my own issues. I... I may seem like an all around, affable and open wolf. It's mainly a facade to obscure my own insecurities. I'm seriously wary of other's opinions toward myself; even though I always ramble." Imagine continued, making Rayas feel bad for dumping everything on this wolf who could also be just as vulnerable as the albino herself. Rayas just pinned herself against the wall even more and made herself even smaller, beginning to whimper now. The albino was scared that Imagine, now knowing her vulnerabilities, would turn on her; but she didn't. "My history is not as... brutal. I did get tossed about a lot, but I learned to push it aside, to put on a bright smile and keep the conversation going. I can't bear to let others falter and be left out like I was, so I open up to wolves so they don't feel left out. To finish, I just want to let you know that I'm here. Take your time and your own space; I completely understand!" She finished, lowering her head in front of her paws. Rayas didn't know what to say, this wolf had also been through the wars but Rayas didn't know how badly. "I, still, suffer from it; she doesn't seem too... What do I say?" The albino thought, she was confused and never spoke this much. "What do I do? What do I say?" She though again, Raya's mind was racing and her heart pounding. Irregular beats sending her into panic and shock, her breathing going irregular too. She knew that the only way to calm down was breath but she didn't want to, Rayas knew what she wanted.... She wanted to go over to Imagine, hug tight into her fur and cry. Cry until they should wake, cry the tears she wanted to before. "I-- I am s-sorry..." Rayas managed to squeeze out. She then uncurled her body and walked slowly over to Imagine, seeing that the sun began to rise. She shoved her head under Imagine's head and squeezed into the other female tightly. Rayas began to cry, her heart slowing and her breathing becoming more regular. The albino just lay there, hugging into a wolf she'd just met. Why was she doing it? Why did she feel the need? It didn't matter now, Rayas felt safe; for the first time in her life.

Addressed: Imagine Mentioned: Imagine, August Word Count: 569 Notes: Oh my gosh, Rayas. This is weird for her, she doesn't talk or anything... I actually love this character. She is so sort of sweet but at the same time really different deep down.
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Amity Initiation Empty Amity Initiation Day One

Post by Ross ♦ Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Speech
Thoughts
Ross woke up and stretched her limbs. She yawned loudly, showing off her large white teeth. She licked her lips and walked out of her quarters. She walked down the steps to the lower part of the main barn, where the girl initiates were sleeping. Behind the door she heard soft snoring and minor rustles from shifting paws in their sleep. She slipped inside and nosed a few furry heads. “Wake up ladies,” she said softly. Quiet groans quickly followed behind her as she moved around the sleeping bodies. “The sun is up now, and we should follow its example. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it quickly.”

After all the females had woken, she left the room and walked toward the dining halls. She grabbed a small amount of food and started eating it while the newcomers filtered in. When she was done she stood up and addressed the young wolves. “Today, we will start the initiation into the Amity Faction,” she said, loudly. “The fall crops are ready to be harvested, and it is our job to bring them in and distribute them to the other Factions in the city. We will be harvesting apples and corn this morning, switching over to squash and ground vegetables in the afternoon. Your day ends when the sunsets, and the night is all yours. Please follow me and I will take you to go get your baskets.”

She walked out of the barn and into the smaller building next door. The initiates will get fitted when they arrive and be given a basket fit to their size. When all the initiates came in Ross trotted out to the orchard.

Word Count: 278
Comments: Finally posted Amity! I didn’t forget about yas!
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:02 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lhouraii listened to the other wolves' conversations as she laid there, her eyes closed. She was pretending to be asleep, but in fact she was awake, and prying. All she heard these two females talk about was their tragic pasts, and Lhouraii could do nothing more but huff in her mind at them. They were begging for attention, they were talk about the most worst things in their life. They were such attention seekers.
‘’They're not even worth the attention. I shouldn't even listen to them and go to sleep, they are a waste of my time.’’, Lhouraii thought, being negative again.
And so she kept her eyes closed and tried to block out their conversation. She felt like bashing into their conversation and tell her about her past, but that meant tell them who she truly was, and that would blow her own cover and get her kicked out of Amity, and that was the least thing she wanted to happen. Because then she would have lost this whole game, this whole challenge. She had to go to sleep and forget about them, even though that was pretty hard at the moment.
‘’Just go to sleep. They are not worth it. You cannot tell anyone. You cannot trust anyone. Only yourself. Everyone is a back stabber, anyway. Just go to sleep’’, she thought to herself. But soon she noticed she was becoming really tired, anyway. And before she even realized it she had dozen off, fallen asleep.

She opened her eyes and blinked a few times, lifting her head and looking around her. She had this annoyed expression on her face, like she hadn't slept well, like others had kept her awake all night long. Or she had kept herself awake. Yawning loudly she got to her paws and shook her fur. She heard someone else awaken as well and looked up to see it was Ross.
‘’Wake up ladies. The sun is up now, and we should follow its example. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it quickly.’’, the female said after she had come into their part of the sleeping room, or rather, their part of the barn, waking up some of the Initiates. Lhouraii gave her a stare, before putting on a bright smile, but she still looked rather tired.
‘’Morning Ross.’’, she spoke, pretending to be happy and cheerful like always. But she never was. ‘’I'm already up. When the sun is up, I'm up.’’
She watched how Ross after waking the other wolves, left the area for another room, and Lhouraii followed her. She probably went to get food, breakfast, since it was so early still. Lhouraii entered the dining room not long after Ross and got her own meal, sitting down near Ross and chewing on her food as she watched the other Initiates come into the room. After a bit Ross got up and started addressing them.
‘’Today, we will start the initiation into the Amity Faction. The fall crops are ready to be harvested, and it is our job to bring them in and distribute them to the other Factions in the city. We will be harvesting apples and corn this morning, switching over to squash and ground vegetables in the afternoon. Your day ends when the sunsets, and the night is all yours. Please follow me and I will take you to go get your baskets.’’
Lhouraii sighed in her thoughts; she just wanted to get out of this place. She wanted to go back to bed. But since she was Amity once again she had to come along and do the same things as the others were doing. She had to work all day, and the next day again.
After they were done with their meals she watched Ross get to her paws and leave the room, leading the Initiates to the baskets they had to use for harvesting. Lhouraii got up with effort and followed the other wolves, getting her own basket.
‘’Okay, I'm ready.’’, she lied, with this bright but fake smile on her face. ‘’Let's go, everyone~’’

Addressed: Lhouraii, the other Initiates Mentioned: - Word Count: 681 Notes: Bad post is bad and ugly...
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:55 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

“Wake up ladies,” Came a voice from behind where Rayas could see. She was still snuggling into Imagine and crying, but why was she even doing that? Raya was in such a vulnerable state like that, she knew that but why was she doing it? Rayas seemed to be giving into help, like she wanted it, like she almost needed it. She started to stop crying and turned herself around in the fluff of Imagine's fur so she could see the speaker, "Ross." She thought, a happy feeling went down her spine as she thought of this wolf. Ross had been so kind, given her a home for now and a scarf, made her feel better and even comforted her. “The sun is up now, and we should follow its example. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it quickly.” Ross continued, quickly follow by another familiar voice that probably hated her. This wolf was not one that Rayas wanted to talk to right now, not in her state anyway. What could she do? There wasn't much to do, she was vulnerable at this moment and she couldn't just run from everything this time, if she did then no one would know what could happen. Plus why should she run from a wolf that just makes her feel a little scared? They'd just met and she needed to learn that not everyone will be your friend. ‘’Morning Ross. I'm already up. When the sun is up, I'm up.’’ Her voice seemed to be an attempt at happiness, Rayas thought that maybe this wolf tried to hide her feelings with a happy facade.

Rayas looked at Imagine while the others all left for something to eat. She had moved her head from the fur of Imagine's chest before she spoke to her. "I-I'm sorry... Can we eat together... You're the first friend I made... Well I think we're friends..." She said, being pretty unsure of everything. She didn't really know what to do in social situations, or what to do around anyone for that matter. After waiting for a reply, Rayas walked into the dinning room and copied everyone else, except she got very little and hid herself behind Imagine as she did things. Rayas didn't like being watched. ‘’Today, we will start the initiation into the Amity Faction. The fall crops are ready to be harvested, and it is our job to bring them in and distribute them to the other Factions in the city. We will be harvesting apples and corn this morning, switching over to squash and ground vegetables in the afternoon. Your day ends when the sunsets, and the night is all yours. Please follow me and I will take you to go get your baskets.’’ Ross said while they ate, not that Rayas ate much anyway. She got up as Ross left and followed her outside. After waiting for Imagine, of course.

Addressed: Imagine Mentioned: Other initiates (sorta), Imagine, Lhouraii, Ross Word Count: 485 Notes: I was happy to start off but I had to rush the ending so yeah, hope it's okay.
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:47 am

Amity Initiation 6Lj0mji

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Others Speech"

A new chapter, a new life and a new journey was laid ahead of a young lady that was searching where to start. Peering out a dirty window were two perfectly brown pools, hinting something by how she gazed about. The region was vast and exposed with very little secluded whereabouts. The bumps in the road didn't make her feel uncomfortable on the ride, she just pretended that they weren't there as she focused in on this landscape. The buildings passed by her like a slide-show, each on visually similar but in a more distorted way. Her breathing was moderate, her warm breath pressing against the plastic shield she was settled next to, before the chirping sound of brakes, making her mobile experience come to a halt which then she moved from where she seated and slowly emerged from the large transportation that soon drove off and there she stood and took in the scenery with great value. Even the sun has arisen high enough and was beaming quite brightly, radiating it's warmth upon her back.

The smells were no stranger to her, the polluted fumes of the exhaust made her cough and she winced slightly whilst shaking away any light debris that filtered. She was here and she was prepared for what laid out and how she'll maintain a perfect balance of life and that already strike her with intrigue - there were wolves residing here and quite frankly nearby, she just needed to get there on foot the rest of the way.  Mercedes was ready to make way and find new others to call her friends or even someone she knows that can rust her, that's all she ever really needed was to feel trusted and look important each day coming. Soon with the thoughts bubbling up in the back of her head, she started to walk forward at a slow pace, allowing her paws to get familiar with the difference of the earth and movement, eventually the she-wolf maintained a pace where she felt most comfortable and that allowed a better guidance to follow the aroma that triggered her senses and made her whiskers flinch and nostrils flare!

Pivoting her receptors she caught some noises ahead, her visage could not make out any figures as the building she approached became larger in view. 'They must be within the vicinity, I'll just wait out here by the entrance and hope to be greeted promptly' Mercedes thought as she heard the voices of the ones she has followed by scent and now vocals. It would better fit the females status, she was abroad but got adaptive to this regions area since the time she was on her own and was familiar with most places but not everything. Slowing her pace from the dirt that scooped up from her speed, she swiped her tongue across her muzzle and saw an opening that looked uneven yet approval for entrance.  Standing outside the tall building, her eyes scanned the area and the farmland was a sight she hasn't laid her eyes on before and was amazed at how vast it has grew and what else laid about whilst she awaited patiently.

Addressed: -
Mentioned: Everyone
Words: 502
Notes: Crappy first post, best I hope I made a good impression!
Mercedes
Mercedes

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayas ⭐ Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:08 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

As Raya walked outside she thought she caught scent of someone, someone she'd not smelt before. Not that she went around smelling others but more like she hadn't ever had the smell waft up her nostrils. The concept of going around sniffing other wolves made her cringe slightly and she actually found it rather weird. Rayas didn't think it to be anything she should mention so just continued except she pressed her body next to Imagine's closer because she felt threatened again. Raya hoped that Imagine didn't mind such a timid wolf's company. She also hoped the smell wasn't a wolf trespassing or trying to ambush them because that would be to scary for her at the moment, this was frightening enough. The wolf was downwind from Rayas and the others, a silly idea for ambushing. "It's okay, it's okay..." She thought, even though she didn't believe it herself. She smell was haunting her just like the thought of August did. Rayas needed to speak to Imagine, her friend, well who she thought of as a friend. Her body was still pressed against the wolf and Imagine could probably feel Rayas' heart racing, she wished it was over, she wanted it all to go away. "Im-" Rayas only managed to say that before she stopped herself, "There's no point, she won't listen. No one ever does... But she's different, what should I do?" Rayas was questioning herself but she wanted to act quickly. Why should she not trust Imagine? Who had actually been nice to her and listened? Imagine. She was the only one. "imagine, I think there's someone here." She whispered into the female's ear because she didn't want to seem like a freak to the others. She already had to Lhouraii.

Suddenly, Rayas heard something behind her, near the barn door. Rayas looked and to her fear it seemed like a stranger. The albino jumped back and flattened her body right to the ground, she was petrified, staring right into the eyes of a stranger. "I-I-Iimagine..." She said looking up to her friend for help.

Addressed: Imagine Mentioned: Amity members, Imagine, Ross, Lhouraii Word Count: 347 Notes: Trying to get the RP moving...
Rayas ⭐
Rayas ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:09 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lhouraii had grabbed her basket with a bright but fake smile on her face. She hadn't really waited for the others and was already moving out of the place. Because she knew where to go, because this all wasn't new to her. She spotted two females near the door and walked over to them. One of them seemed extremely distressed. Lhouraii wondered why, but it was not that she felt pity.
No, in fact she silently groaned and rolled her eyes on her thoughts at this female, because she was acting ridiculous. Lhouraii could remember the two wolves from last night. However, she could not remember their names, or she had never heard them before.
‘’Even though I would rather dance on their graves and spit in their faces, if I want to keep up my fake appearance I gotta talk to them and smile at them all the time... I better have some wolves around me who belong in Amity, so that I don't get pushed out of the picture and fail my long life mission; living in this terrible hell and showing I'm stronger than everyone else in this world.’’, Lhouraii thought and she walked over to the two females.
Last night she had not talked much to them as she had gone to bed early, so she had not heard their names. Or maybe she had heard them, but already forgotten. She didn't care either way, but she did need to know their names in order to become 'friends' with them.
‘’Morning fellow Initiates!’’, she said with this bright smile on her face. She heard something about another wolf being outside this room. Was that what this one female was so distressed about? ‘’Another wolf outside here? Let me go take a look.’’, she said, still with this bright smile. It began to hurt her jaws.
Oping the door she stepped out with her basket and put the thing on the ground. In front of her was this other female, she seemed like she was one of the Initiates here. After all Lhouraii hadn't seen her before. Either that, or she had just never paid attention to this wolf.
‘’Good morning! I'm Lhouraii. Are you an initiate here, too? Did you get your basket yet? We're going out to the fields on our first day of initiation. Care to join us? What is your name?’’, she asked the female, as if nothing ever bothered her. She then turned her head to look at the two other females, still smiling. God, she wanted to stop smiling so bad. With a wag of her tail she asked them: ‘’And what are your names? I know we had seen each other last night, but I don't think we've ever really introduced ourselves to each other.’’

Addressed: Imagine, Rayas, Mercedes Mentioned: Initiates Word Count: 465 Notes: Eeeeeh this post sucks but oh well...
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next