The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_lcap28%Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_lcap24%Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_lcap7%Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_lcap28%Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_lcap14%Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction?

4 posters

Go down

Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? Empty Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction?

Post by Ross ♦ Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:09 am

I want everyone's opinion on this before I make it official.

At the end of each month a winning Faction is decided based on the amount of points its members have accumulated in that time. The first place Faction creates the Plot Line for role play. How would you all like it if the second place Faction was allowed to create another role play, a minor thread, using liquid time. The only rule being you have to post on the main thread first before you can post on the secondary thread.

Tell me what you guys think about it
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? Empty Re: Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction?

Post by Lhouraii ☯ Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:30 pm

I very much like the idea. Hopefully it will get the site and keep the site more active again. c:
I hope others agree with me, too.
Lhouraii ☯
Lhouraii ☯

Back to top Go down

Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction? Empty Re: Liquid Time Thread for Second Place Faction?

Post by Xuan ⭐ Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:30 am

I agree with this idea, it sounds really nice and quite fun. Hopefully it might up the roleplay and even get a bit of competition going within the characters.
Xuan ⭐
Xuan ⭐

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:14 pm

I do agree about it making the site more active, but personally, I think it would be a bit confusing.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down